PF2E Playlist
Page 25 of 27 First ... 152324252627 Last
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathanasso View Post
    Hi!
    i loke so much this extension. But i have a problem:
    [ERROR] Unable to find table. (Encounter Chance Slow Travel Pace).

    Also the other 2 tables seems to be missing.
    I've downloaded JimSocks' Content Generator mod for this purpose but those table seems to be missing there.

    thank you in advance for your answer!
    You have to manually edit the tables to be exactly like the text shown in the chat. If you change the name of the table to reflect that it should call them when you roll.

  2. #242
    Hey everyone, attached is a version that is more compatible with themes. While this isn't an official release, the compatibility will be included in the next one so I hope it helps in the meantime.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Hey everyone, attached is a version that is more compatible with themes. While this isn't an official release, the compatibility will be included in the next one so I hope it helps in the meantime.
    Holy smokes that's awesome! Thanks man!
    Last edited by xTheCanadian; April 26th, 2021 at 07:39.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Hey everyone, attached is a version that is more compatible with themes. While this isn't an official release, the compatibility will be included in the next one so I hope it helps in the meantime.
    For anyone using my theme and Clock Adjuster, this fixes the black fonts issue, now everything looks as it should!
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

  5. #245
    pr6i6e6st and SirMotte are competing to see who is the MLM (Most Loved Member) of the community... My heart is torn.
    Thank you, guys!

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    pr6i6e6st and SirMotte are competing to see who is the MLM (Most Loved Member) of the community... My heart is torn.
    Thank you, guys!
    Nah, I'm in love with MeAndUnique already, so sorry .
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

  7. #247
    When I was maintaining my Time Manager fork, one of the common requests was a 24 hour clock.
    I just came across this extension which works with Clock Adjuster (although the formatting gets more weird as noted by SirMotte):
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-Clock-Format

    the solution to this UI issue is a slight xml change.
    "currentphase" needs this added to its "anchored" tag:
    Code:
    width="20"
    for example:
    Code:
    				<anchored to="currentminute" position="righthigh" offset="10" width="20" />
    basically because the width was not set manually on currentphase, removing it (to hide AM/PM) made everything shift to the left which caused "add" to be overlapping.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; May 15th, 2021 at 13:25.
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  8. #248
    Excellent - Thanks for updating this. I came here with the same error the 24 hour clock was doing to see it fixed already.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E, Basic D&D, and SWADE
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time and often times others...

  9. #249
    Ruleset 4E

    I noticed when doing a short or extended rest, the effect in the combat tracker is not being removed when there is an effect time limit like Start, End, End of Turn, Encounter.


  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    When I was maintaining my Time Manager fork, one of the common requests was a 24 hour clock.
    I just came across this extension which works with Clock Adjuster (although the formatting gets more weird as noted by SirMotte):
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-Clock-Format

    the solution to this UI issue is a slight xml change.
    "currentphase" needs this added to its "anchored" tag:
    Code:
    width="20"
    for example:
    Code:
    				<anchored to="currentminute" position="righthigh" offset="10" width="20" />
    basically because the width was not set manually on currentphase, removing it (to hide AM/PM) made everything shift to the left which caused "add" to be overlapping.
    Thank you very much!
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMsGuild

Log in

Log in