DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 48 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Update:
    * should fix long rests
    * advancing time will change rounds counter to single digits
    * full process of rounds only used if 8 hours or less are being advanced
    * advance after 10 rounds instead of 9 (round 0 is surprise round)
    * include rounds as 10ths of minute in date tracking
    Long/short rests seem to be working again.

I did see one strange case. If something is in the CT and the clock is used to advance the time. The effect can hit exactly zero and get "stuck" on the character. If I move the round forward by one, with the CT and then switch to the clock, it drops off as expected. Is there something I need to set to catch these or I have to at least use the CT for one of the rounds?

Thanks for the quick fix!
    Last edited by nephranka; April 12th, 2021 at 02:44.

Thanks for jumping in and making that update bmos.

Following up on nephranka - I'm seeing something similar... (FGU, Pathfinder 1E)

With an effect on the CT, if you advance time using the clock, adding minutes, the effect will come off as expected.
    If you use the 'next actor' button and advance through the CT, turn by turn, the effect will come off when it is supposed to.

However, if you use the 'next round' button on the CT, the effect will go to '0' rounds remaining and stick there. It will count down just fine, but get stuck on '0' rounds.

Also, with the 'next round' button, the very first time using it will advance to the next round in the chat window, but after that, it doesn't show any advancement in the chat window, even though effect durations are reducing.

Thanks for the report. I was able to reproduce the duration 0 issue and I think I have it fixed.

testing:
    I added an effect "test" with duration 9 and advanced 1 minute via the clock and it expired.
    I added the effect "test" with duration 10 and advanced 1 minute via the clock and it went to duration 0 (permanent).

however I couldn't reproduce the other issue.
    testing:
    I added the effect "test" with duration 9 and advanced with next round button and it showed rounds counting off in chat, in rounds box, and in effect duration.
    I added the effect "test" with duration 10 and advanced with next round button and it showed rounds counting off in chat, in rounds box, and in effect duration.
    I added the effect "test" with duration 9 and advanced with next turn button and it showed rounds counting off in chat, in rounds box, and in effect duration.

EDIT: removed with 29 downloads
    Last edited by bmos; April 26th, 2021 at 12:23.

FYI - This extension does not seem to be compatible with the current version of the Strain/Injury extension from Kelrugem. With both loaded strain is not recovered during a short rest. I will make a note of this in the Strain/Injury thread as well. Hopefully it can be fixed on one side or the other.

Any chance to change the window type of this extension?

Currently it's covered up by literally everything else, including maximized map windows and the chat. It also suffers more easily from the application window size being changed compared to other windows (moved away from its position more easily). Its position also is not saved by FGTabber like other windows are.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Any chance to change the window type of this extension?

Currently it's covered up by literally everything else, including maximized map windows and the chat. It also suffers more easily from the application window size being changed compared to other windows (moved away from its position more easily). Its position also is not saved by FGTabber like other windows are.
    I would second that!

Yes, I would also like to rebuild the UI but am waiting until at least after 4.1.0 releases. I'm not familiar with that code, so it will take longer than some of the other projects I'm working on.
    I'm hoping to integrate it into the sidebar now that the buttons take up so much less space (although I need to check whether there is room in Starfinder since I know that ruleset has approximately a thousand sidebar buttons lol).

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    FYI - This extension does not seem to be compatible with the current version of the Strain/Injury extension from Kelrugem. With both loaded strain is not recovered during a short rest. I will make a note of this in the Strain/Injury thread as well. Hopefully it can be fixed on one side or the other.
    Does this test build fix it?
    EDIT: removed
    Last edited by bmos; April 12th, 2021 at 23:04.

Sorry, no it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Sorry, no it does not.
    Does short resting via the normal CT menu method still work?

I see at least part of the issue.
    Somewhat incredibly, 5E and 4E use CombatManager2.rest(bLong) and PFRPG, PFRPG2, and 3.5E use CombatManager2.rest(bShort).

EDIT: removed with 5 downloads
    Last edited by bmos; April 26th, 2021 at 12:23.

That's the only way to short rest. I don't see a short rest option in the clock adjuster (unlike in 5E where I do)

Thread Information