DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 48 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Hi all,

something is pretty off with Clock Adjuster layout...any idea?

clock adjuster issue.png

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    something is pretty off with Clock Adjuster layout...any idea?
    From the previous page:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's your theme. That happens with themes that have no title bar.
    This extension's layout was designed with the CoreRPG theme in mind (which is basically the "original" FantasyGrounds theme unless you're using a ruleset that has its own funky theme):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmos; April 1st, 2021 at 20:47.

update:
    * No more short rest field for PFRPG since it has only a long rest.
    * Long/short rest fields should now remember their contents between sessions.
    * Current time can no longer be changed with the mousewheel
    * If you have the options menu toggle set to Full Process it should now switch to Quick Mode automatically when not needed (when there are no ongoing effects). This is the work of Corun.
    * Also contains a fix for a regression in DCrumb's rounds advancement fix to allow rounds to go past 9.

EDIT: removed because of a new version. There were 33 downloads here.
    Last edited by bmos; April 12th, 2021 at 11:51.

update:
    * No more short rest field for PFRPG/3.5E since those systems only have long rest.
    Thank you

But actually, 3.5e has a short rest mechanic in their supplementary books (for example heavily used in Tome of Battle)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you

But actually, 3.5e has a short rest mechanic in their supplementary books (for example heavily used in Tome of Battle)
    I did try to research that but clearly rolled a natural 1. I've re-uploaded to just remove it from PF 1e.

I did try to research that but clearly rolled a natural 1. I've re-uploaded to just remove it from PF 1e.
    hehe, no worries, thanks a lot That was a natural 20 now

From the previous page:

This extension's layout was designed with the CoreRPG theme in mind (which is basically the "original" FantasyGrounds theme unless you're using a ruleset that has its own funky theme):
    I'm having this issue with most of the 5e official themes, though. Only seems to show completely with the "simple" themes (simple brown, simple gray).

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    I'm having this issue with most of the 5e official themes, though. Only seems to show completely with the "simple" themes (simple brown, simple gray).
    Well yes, those simple themes are much closer to the CoreRPG theme, unlike the 5e theme which has title bars. Most FG rulesets are not 5E, so designing it only for 5E would be silly. That being said I am hoping to make it work better with all themes eventually.

Well yes, those simple themes are much closer to the CoreRPG theme, unlike the 5e theme which has title bars. Most FG rulesets are not 5E, so designing it only for 5E would be silly. That being said I am hoping to make it work better with all themes eventually.
    It's a cosmetic thing and doesn't affect functionality. I really appreciate your continued work on this extension. It's one of my favorite (and most useful) extensions.

OK so today I tried to advance time 24 hours without realizing I had the "full process" option enabled.
    It took over 30minutes to simulate all those rounds xD

What seems like a reasonable maximum to put on that feature?
    I just tried simulating 4800 rounds and it still took a lot longer than I would want to have occur in-game.
    Perhaps 600?

Thread Information