DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 48 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Testing in 4E:

>Clock Adjuster 5E/PFRPG2/PFRPG: drops the "set" fields from the original, and replaces them with two new fields. you can adjust these to whatever number you wish, then when doubleclicked, will adjust the clock by the specified number in hours and give either a >short rest or a long/overnight rest.

This does not seem to be working in 4E. Tested using bmos latest version.
    Pretty sure that's been broken for a long time. I'll see if I can look into it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Pretty sure that's been broken for a long time. I'll see if I can look into it soon.
    Previously I changed the 3.5E to 4E and had the issue. Changed the 5E to 4E and all seems to be working correctly.

elseif sRuleset == "4E" then

Glad I looked into it. There were global variables and a bug regarding PF1, PF2, and 3.5E.
    EDIT: removed
    Last edited by bmos; March 23rd, 2021 at 03:14.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Glad I looked into it. There were global variables and a bug regarding PF1, PF2, and 3.5E.
    Fixed.
    The buttons got shifted left in this latest version (at least it did in 4E)

Previous version:

Latest Version:

oops.
    I was combining this with the previous request to swap the long and short rest buttons (since short rest is more like minutes so this is more intuitive) and forgot to shift the other buttons to anchor to shortrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I suggest to exchange the placement of the long rest hours and short rest minutes. Currently short rest minutes is placed beneath the current/add hours and long rest hours beneath the current/add minutes. Makes more sense to place long rest beneath hours and short rest beneath minutes.
    Done.

EDIT2: removed in favor of new build (there were 22 downloads here).
    Last edited by bmos; April 2nd, 2021 at 21:26.

Yep, very nice. Working as expected :-)

Now I need to find a mini widget calendar for the players...

Is it possible to make the Event chat text bigger or another color or something to distinguish it in the chat box? Now its small and I think will be easily missed.

Now I need to find a mini widget calendar for the players...
    I like the player clock idea you posted previously and will be implementing it here eventually. I certainly have players who are surprised when I say what time it is (even though there have been chat messages posted frequently as the minutes go by).

Is it possible to make the Event chat text bigger or another color or something to distinguish it in the chat box? Now its small and I think will be easily missed.
    That's a good idea. The events/reminders need a lot of work (ideally they shouldn't require the events/reminders lists to be left open).
    In the meantime, add it as an effect with the duration in rounds (yes the number might be large). With that specific example of a torch, this will be the preferred approach anyway (since FG 4.1 introduces "LIGHT: 30 torch" as a useful effect).

I'm also planning to look into doing this now that the shortcuts bar has so much more empty room:
    Maybe consider a more vertical layout that allows the clock to be placed on the right-hand button bar area
    and maybe this in PF, 3.5E, and PF2:
    I think that short rest should be set in minutes instead of hours.
    Last edited by bmos; March 23rd, 2021 at 13:20.

I would also love a player facing clock/calendar widget, with the time being more important than the date for my table.

Cheers,

Simon

Previous version:

Latest Version:

Wow. I wish my clock adjuster looked like that. for some reason, mine is kind of cut off on the bottom.

I'm using the default leather theme.
    Screenshot 2021-03-25 230134.jpg

Thread Information