FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 44 of 48 First ... 344243444546 ... Last
    A reminder that I no longer provide support on THE FORUMS, but instead on our discord channel. The thread became too large for me to properly support, repeating info which is stated on the main page, the Forge page, multiple points in the (clearly too large) thread, or in the tooltips in game.

I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been touched on or not, but there is an issue with effects that are entered into the Combat Tracker using hours.

For example - If I add an effect that has a duration of 1 hour, it doesn't work properly in the Combat Tracker, but the same effect with a duration of 60 minutes works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    A reminder that I no longer provide support on THE FORUMS, but instead on our discord channel. The thread became too large for me to properly support, repeating info which is stated on the main page, the Forge page, multiple points in the (clearly too large) thread, or in the tooltips in game.
    Then it would be good to mention this on the forge page and maybe also unlink this forum thread from the forge page

Though I personally prefer if the forum thread support stays, that increases accessibility (not everyone uses Discord) and one does not need to join another server just for an extension

(though I am also not totally sure about the difference to a discord chat, support-wise, also a discord chat can become too large, so that one tends to mainly focus on the recent posts for answering questions, and so on)

Hey guys - BushViper pointed out a conflict between Clock Adjuster and my Nat20 extension that was indeed an issue with Nat20. I fixed the root issue in Nat20 that looks to be working and should be uploaded sometime today after a few more tests.

Thanks!
    Jeff.

6.2 of Nat20 has been uploaded to the forge. It fixes this and should also prevent future conflicts with other extensions that use EffectsManager functions.

I don't know but I noticed that when I activate the Clock Adjuster extension, in the options part the following fields are always blank and if I choose and close the options and open them again it goes back to being blank.
    As for the number of tasks that players can do are 1 or even infinite?

Great extension. Three pieces of feedback:
    1) Would love it if the Clock Adjuster would remember the values you set within it.
    2) I wish I could drag buttons/shortcuts so I could tap a key to advance the clock an hour or 10-minutes.
    3) When you advance by hours or minutes, effect timers are updated. I wish it would do the same when you advance the clock (e.g., clicking the Advance time to Noon).

I think this tool is very powerful!
    I wish she had a watch, yes that's right!
    So when I started the campaign, I could say The Date is ... and The Time is ... So I would press "play" and the seconds would start to run and together with that I could speed up time or slow it down... but I think that this would be a very complex step for the tool.

Quote Originally Posted by YAKO SOMEDAKY View Post
    I think that this would be a very complex step for the tool.
    Actually that would not be too hard to implement by integrating this extension with Timer.

Thread Information