DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 48 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Hello, I am not sure what happened but I was using this extension today and it seems the short rest and long rest buttons are broken? The short rest throws an error but the long rest doesn't, it just sends a blank chat message and doesn't do anything.

I tried it in my active 5e campaign and in a brand new 5e campaign and got the same results. I updated the extension this morning, I believe.

Also, doesn't roll weather anymore when it used to before.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by xTheCanadian View Post
    Hello, I am not sure what happened but I was using this extension today and it seems the short rest and long rest buttons are broken? The short rest throws an error but the long rest doesn't, it just sends a blank chat message and doesn't do anything.

I tried it in my active 5e campaign and in a brand new 5e campaign and got the same results. I updated the extension this morning, I believe.

Also, doesn't roll weather anymore when it used to before.
    I think the weather table lookup reverted to the old way of looking for the three weather tables.

I’ll have to look at the rest buttons later.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    One more detail. I was testing a different ext and forgot yours was also still loaded. When I tried it again, I am getting this error (see screen shot). Obviously, a conflict with the Kit'N;Kaboodle ext.
    I haven’t looked at this extension yet, I’m assuming there’s a similar function or class name or some kind of override somewhere in their extension that conflicts with mine. Might be longer of a fix from my end unless they can work it out faster on their end

Thanks bud, I accidentally posted in the Random Encounters Thread before realizing I was in the wrong thread.

An update on the "Double Click to adjust" buttons - it seems like if you add exactly enough time to reduce an effect's duration to zero, then it sets their duration to zero without removing them. The result is a permanent effect (since effects with duration: 0 are treated as permanent by the engine).

To reproduce this, make an effect with a ten minute duration, then advance time by 1 minute ten times, or by 5 minutes 2 times, etc.

Keep up the great work man! You are a badass.

PS: Seems like you did indeed fix the error with the detail expand on reminders.

ok, a bunch of stuff should be fixed that's been mentioned here about rests, errors, reminder times, travel errors and such. I doubt i got it all so just let me know if you have any problems guys. Random Encounter Generator 5E has been updated and may be required for the compatibility functions

Yay! The rest thing works great now. It's still saying it can't find table for rolling weather but that's waaaay less important (To me) than being able to rest and control time itself!

Thank you for fixing that so fast, the quick rests are one of my favorite features of the extension

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    ok, a bunch of stuff should be fixed that's been mentioned here about rests, errors, reminder times, travel errors and such. I doubt i got it all so just let me know if you have any problems guys. Random Encounter Generator 5E has been updated and may be required for the compatibility functions
    Great work! So far it is working as expected! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Thanks for the fixes! Reminders are working again for me.

in our game tonight, we were getting this error each round.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    in our game tonight, we were getting this error each round.

thanks, an update removed that function from the CombatManager script, so this update should fix that, I'm not getting the error anymore anyways.

Thread Information