FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 47 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    minor adjustments, and added a feature that if enabled, will roll on tables "Weather Wind", "Weather Temperature", and "Weather Precipitation" when time is advanced in a variety of ways. if you have the 5e DMG, you already have these tables in the form of "Weather - Wind", "Weather - Temperature", and "Weather - Precipitation".

Hey,

LOVE the extension- thank you so much for doing it.

Two minor issues with the PFRPG2 version using FG Unity.

• The white font on the Events Manager is incredibly difficult to read using the default PFRPG2 theme.
    • The edit boxes for the distance and speed units are incorrectly sized (do not match the height of the other boxes), and so cut off the text inside.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Hey,

LOVE the extension- thank you so much for doing it.

Two minor issues with the PFRPG2 version using FG Unity.

• The white font on the Events Manager is incredibly difficult to read using the default PFRPG2 theme.
    • The edit boxes for the distance and speed units are incorrectly sized (do not match the height of the other boxes), and so cut off the text inside.

Ah thank you. I’ll fix this in the next update. I noticed in 5e that the wizards theme gives no backdrop for the frames, so I’ll update that with a different frame as well. There’s a couple other things I’ll try to address too, but no luck on FGC minute adjustments for events yet. It’s bugging the heck out of me.

reminders added, minor graphical fixes

This keeps getting better and better. Wonderful! Don't hesitate to ask for new buttons if need be! Also, would it be possible to add other weather tables like VeX's Faerūn Weather Generator.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 5th, 2020 at 08:34.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I've loaded this onto UNITY after latest updates (5th June 2020)

and I'm getting an error about [Error] unable to find table. (Weather ... Wind,Temp,Preciptation)

DMG is loaded as in screen shot.
    2020-06-05.png

Also error message when using adv time buttons..

Have done something wrong..

N.B. - Only loaded 5E extension.. "Clock Adjuster5e.ext"
    2020-06-05 (1).png

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    I've loaded this onto UNITY after latest updates (5th June 2020)

and I'm getting an error about [Error] unable to find table. (Weather ... Wind,Temp,Preciptation)

DMG is loaded as in screen shot.
    2020-06-05.png

Also error message when using adv time buttons..

Have done something wrong..

N.B. - Only loaded 5E extension.. "Clock Adjuster5e.ext"
    2020-06-05 (1).png
    You must rename the table, as the “-“ is not accepted through the method used

You also must set up your calendar and adjust the clock adjuster current time and dates for it to set up properly for some reason.

Changelog

Changelog:
    v.0.2: - fixed Add button so text wasn't hanging off frame
    v.0.3: -added month and year adjusters
    -added "set" row
    v.0.4:-added buttons to advance time to the next 6am, 12pm, 6pm, or 12am (graphics courtesy of SirMotte)
    -quick patch to make new buttons more consistent
    v.0.5: - adds events list to all versions
    v.0.6: - locking an event will open/create a log entry in the calendar associated with the date, granting the opportunity to add the link to the record.
    v.0.7: - clicking the event button can close and open the window for events now
    - events window is larger and allows larger dynamic scale.
    - events only display once now, and shouldn't get confused when a minute changes an hour or an hour changes a day.
    - fixed handler error for currentepoch
    v.0.8: -patched some error messages.
    -events should be up and running again, although they appear to occasionally act just a little finicky on FGC for some reason.
    v.0.9: -bug/warning fixes
    -opens calendar if this is the first time you've opened a campaign with this extension running.
    -sets a calendar date if one is not already set.
    -quickpatch to properly align single-press-buttons
    -events manager adjustments (a button creates the calendar log entry now, rather than locking the record)
    -creating a log entry with an event adds the text to the gm or player section of the calendar log, depending on the visibility of the event.
    v.0.10: -fixed bug where items added to inventory were not appearing in actions tabs for many games. effected items will need to be replaced into the inventory.
    v2.4: - fixes all around for odd yearindate red errors and should have gotten rid of the annoying "compare number with nil" errors when setting up.

5e:
    v0.2: -chat message now states when a rest is being taken.
    v.0.3: -added buttons to advance time to the next 6am, 12pm, 6pm, or 12am (graphics courtesy of SirMotte)
    v.0.4: -events added
    v.0.5: - locking an event will open/create a log entry in the calendar associated with the date, granting the opportunity to add the link to the record.
    v.0.6: - clicking the event button can close and open the window for events now
    - events only display once now, and shouldn't get confused when a minute changes an hour or an hour changes a day.
    v.0.7: -fix errors
    v.0.8: -patched some error messages.
    -events should be up and running again, although they appear to occasionally act just a little finicky on FGC for some reason.
    v.0.9: -bug/warning fixes
    -opens calendar if this is the first time you've opened a campaign with this extension running.
    -events manager adjustments (a button creates the calendar log entry now, rather than locking the record)
    -creating a log entry with an event adds the text to the gm or player section of the calendar log, depending on the visibility of the event.
    v.0.10: -fixed bug where items added to inventory were not appearing in actions tabs for many games. effected items will need to be replaced into the inventory.
    v2.4: - adds buttons for slow, normal, and fast paced travel which will roll on table names "Encounter Chance Slow Pace", "Encounter Chance Normal Pace", or "Encounter Chance Fast PACE".
    -changes the tablenames for weather to be "Weather Today". a great Weather Generator table with that name exists in JimSocks' Content Generator module.

PFRPG/PFRPG2
    -v.0.2: -events added
    v.0.3: - locking an event will open/create a log entry in the calendar associated with the date, granting the opportunity to add the link to the record.
    v.0.4: - clicking the event button can close and open the window for events now
    v.0.5: -patched some error messages.
    v.0.6: -bug/warning fixes

All Versions:
    v.1:-adds travel manager
    -minor bug fixes and adjustments
    v1.1:-minor adjustments
    -events have a button to open list of calendar log entries
    v1.2: -fixes error message when leaving campaign
    -fixes duplicate calendar logs being created, and now associates with a single log per day.
    v1.3:-general fixes and adjustments for chat messages and placement
    -new graphic for travel manager/travel button
    -added weather checking
    v2: - adds Reminders
    -minor graphical changes
    v2.1: -reminder durations should now be saved with campaign
    -minor adjustments
    v2.2: - fixed bug where months weren't being counted
    v2.3: - if an event or reminder has the same name as an existing table, table will roll upon trigger.

REVAMPED
    One extension needed
    rest buttons will work with their respective rulesets or be invisible if not compatible.
    Travel pace buttons added or invisible for appropriate rulesets. includes encounter chance option.
    includes fixes made by bmos

V2.1: an update from the Random Encounter Generator 5E extension of mine when available will allow travel encounters to utilize the random encounter generator extension to build an encounter. Versions needed for this compatibility are Clock Adjuster v2.1 and above, Random Encounter Generator 5E v1.7 and above

v2.2: -if you are using the Random Encounter Generator, and travel with an encounter chance, but it's non combat, if you have any biomes in the generator filters, it will roll on a table named "Non Combat [biomenamehere] Encounter".
    this now works on normal and fast travel as well.
    v2.2: minor fixes.

-fixed error messages when opening events and reminder windows.
    -Events will now create calendar logs based on their time and date. When using an event's "Create Calendar Log" button, it will ADD the name and time as a header, followed by the text. This only happens ONCE. There can be multiple times added to a calendar log, that are created in the order you hit the buttons.Clock Adjuster2.png
    -v2.3: should fix an error cause by recent corerpg update which removed getCombatantCount() function from the CombatManager script when rounds change.
    -v2.4: minor fixes

Brand new! Many fixes across the board, organized files and scripts a bit, made global scripts and functionality other extensions can make use of
    Brand new v.0.6 adds new Busy State for players!
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; March 31st, 2022 at 05:08.

New update makes it so if your event or reminder has the same name as an existing table name, it will roll on the table of the same name when triggering. So now, maybe you have periodic wild magic surges or periodic encounters. Maybe you have timed random events. Micromanaging those time-sensitive games has just gotten much easier!

Hi, I have downloaded the extension for the official AD&D Classic rules set. I have set up my calendar as advised. When I change time in the Calendar, the extension sees that and replicates. Yet if I try and change the time in the extension (or do anything else) it technically works, but I get a pop up saying nYearinDays is a nil value (even though I have put a year in the calendar). Any help on where I'm going wrong? This is also in FGC

Thread Information