DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 47 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    This ext. is amazing! However, for FG Unity for 5e, it doesn't seem to be allowing me to change the miles/hour or day function - no matter what I put in that field, it always seems to calculate it with the default speed of 3 (24 miles/8 hours at normal pace even if I put it up to 6 or something.)

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Thank you for the extension.

I do have one question (and I apologize if it was already addressed)...

I notice that doing the short and long rest actually advances the combat tracker. However, advancing the time using the hours/minutes/days, etc. doesn't advance the combat tracker. So, if using Pathfinder and character has mage armor as an effect that will last 600 rounds (1 hour), double-clicking the 10 minutes will advance the calendar 10 minutes but the effect is still set at 600 rounds. Is this a future feature or am I not doing something correctly? I can work around it by just putting in a number of minutes into the short rest and doing it that way, but was wondering about the other advance time methods.

Thanks again.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

As a fan of this extension, I have made adjustments to this so it will decrement the duration of any remaining effects and will also advance minutes when you have advanced the rounds enough (in combat tracker).
    If you are interested in bringing these changes back from my Pathfinder 1e version into your extension, you're welcome to.
    Last edited by bmos; November 11th, 2020 at 19:17.

Sound good, I would use this.

Hello! I love this ext. I notice in 5e when I use the 2,6b version, effects with duration 0 get decremented in the CT when I advance the time using the hours and mins. The long and short rest seems to do fine. In the screenshot below I am using the advance effects ext and move the time forward 1 hr. The duration changed to -600.

Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Hello! I love this ext. I notice in 5e when I use the 2,6b version, effects with duration 0 get decremented in the CT when I advance the time using the hours and mins. The long and short rest seems to do fine. In the screenshot below I am using the advance effects ext and move the time forward 1 hr. The duration changed to -600.

Thoughts?
    I fixed the issue with 0 duration effects in the beta.2 I posted earlier today.
    It's a Pathfinder 1e extension, not a 5E one, so YMMV.
    Also, I'd say this is the wrong place to post about it as it's not my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Clock Adjuster 5E: has options to travel at a slow, normal, and fast pace and can roll on tables "Encounter Chance Slow Travel Pace", "Encounter Chance Normal Travel Pace", or "Encounter Chance Slow Travel Pace". The weather also now checks for "Weather Today" now, instead of the three tables for weather types. This table is included in JimSocks' Content Generator mod, and is a great asset to include.
    Thanks for this extension, very useful.

I have a slight issue - where are these tables? They are not part of JimSocks mod and I searched the tables in DMGuide etc., cant see anything named like that. I am using the 5e version. Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I've read all the previous posts and could not find an answer. I'm using the 5e version of this wonderful extension and the JimSock's Content Generator module. I have renamed the Weather Wind, Temperature and Precipitation tables. However, for the random encounters for travel pace I cannot find the three tables; Encounter Chance Slow/Normal/Fast Pace. Where are they or how do I create them?

Also, when clicking on any of the Advance time buttons it throws an ERROR Script execution error: [string "adv6pm"]:9: attempt to compare number with nil
    What am I missing?

Fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyThall13 View Post
    Also, when clicking on any of the Advance time buttons it throws an ERROR Script execution error: [string "adv6pm"]:9: attempt to compare number with nil
    What am I missing?
    Have you manually set a time and date in the calendar? It needs that info before it can 'add to it'.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Yep, I guess that was it. I opened the calendar and did nothing, tried again and it worked. Thanks, I guess.

Now to figure out those Encounter Chance travel speed tables.

Thread Information