DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Turning off anti-aliasing via (Nvidia) GPU driver settings makes no difference for FG Unity on my setup.

Enforcing supersample anti-aliasing transparency via driver can improve UI scaling sharpness, but at the cost of being more blurred at 100% scaling. So only use supersampling when you change UI scaling.

Driver based image sharpening can help a bit, but you need to watch out for sharpening halos when you sharpen too much.

In the end FG Unity should apply better scaling by itself. The difference of chat text between 100% and 99% or 101% is dramatic (again, supersampling can help as a workaround, especially with "e" and "a" letters).

Here are my screenshots of config and a screenshot of the FGU in scale 80
    Attachment 40168 Attachment 40169 Attachment 40170 Attachment 40171

Blog Entries
    Text should be sharp in the latest build, regardless of the UI scale that is used.

Seeing slightly distorted text/font only on texts I have added (not in module or system text) after this week's (Oct 20) updates..?
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Seeing slightly distorted text/font only on texts I have added (not in module or system text) after this week's (Oct 20) updates..?
    We're still dialing in some of the settings to make sure that fonts are sharp under all conditions. Can you share the theme you are working and at what UI scale values you are having issues? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    We're still dialing in some of the settings to make sure that fonts are sharp under all conditions. Can you share the theme you are working and at what UI scale values you are having issues? Thanks.
    FG Dungeon
    Scale ui 95

Ah, I see, it's clear at UI scale 100... and 90.. so thank You for the tip.
    Last edited by Blackwolfe; October 22nd, 2020 at 00:12.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Ryzen 5 1600
    32GB RAM
    2070 Super
    Scale 100
    WotC 5E Theme

Even with all nVidia settings turned off, I continue to see blurry text. Cant look at the screen more than a few minutes without a headache coming on. This has been an issue for me since day one, through multiple video cards and windows 10 installations.

I have no issues with any other software or game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    Ryzen 5 1600
    32GB RAM
    2070 Super
    Scale 100
    WotC 5E Theme

Even with all nVidia settings turned off, I continue to see blurry text. Cant look at the screen more than a few minutes without a headache coming on. This has been an issue for me since day one, through multiple video cards and windows 10 installations.

Can you post a screenshot?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    Ryzen 5 1600
    32GB RAM
    2070 Super
    Scale 100
    WotC 5E Theme

Is it possible the font doesnt agree with your eyes?
    It seems unlikely that you would have blurry across multiple computers.

Thread Information