DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Audio files for your games.

Ran across this, those of you that like audio for your games.

Humble Bundle: Music Bundle

The only thing I am not clear on is license. If you use these in the background and post your games on youtube... for all I know they could give you a cease and desist. I couldn't find anything that mentioned license. Just be aware of that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is the full terms for that bundle: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...s/360047626473
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is the full terms for that bundle: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...s/360047626473
    That's what I was looking for. I looked all over their page but couldn't find it. Thanks Trenloe
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

thats a pretty generous license.

1. A “Licence” means that the Seller grants to the Purchaser a non-exclusive perpetual licence to;

(a) use the Licensed Asset to create Derivative Works; and

(b) use the Licensed Asset and any Derivative Works as part of both Non-Monetized Media Products and Monetized Media Products, with no restriction on the number of projects the Licensed Asset may be used in. In either case, the Licensed Assets can be used in Media Products that are either:

I) used for the Purchaser’s own personal use; and/or

II) used for the Purchaser’s commercial use in which case it may be distributed, sold and supplied by the Purchaser for any fee that the Purchaser may determine.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    I couldn't find it either. Well Done Trenloe

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I couldn't find it either. Well Done Trenloe
    I just went back again and looked, couldn't find it until I bought it Or at least I could only find it from the "purchased" page myself. But, happy with it. Going to be just what I wanted.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Celestian does this pack negate the need for the Syrinscape (or whatever) subscription you have?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Celestian does this pack negate the need for the Syrinscape (or whatever) subscription you have?
    No, it doesn't actually help me with anything during my games since Syrinscape doesn't allow your own sounds.

I'll use these for before/after games for Twitch. WHEN FGU has native sound I'll use the heck out of it
    ---

Note that there is apparently quite an overlap with the previous "Humble Music and Sound Effects for Games, Films, and Content Creators Bundle".

Thread Information