5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Vote for it on the wish list. Current behavior is designed, for the reasons mentioned. But it doesn't mean it can't/won't be changed if the community votes it high enough. Or of course, someone could make an extension for it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I wouldn't say "never". It would actually be pretty trivial to add a "value" option next to a attack/power to have it run more the X times. Doing that would also make it pretty simple to disable it as well.

Mind you I'm not the 5e dev but it would be a simple extension if they didnt want to do it natively.
    Sadly, i searched for an extension with this feature, to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by errepege View Post
    Well i found out that when you are the GM and have 2 hydras each one with 8 grown heads, it kinda takes a long time to roll 16 attacks, each one followed by damage. It would be really nice if it is implemented in near future
    If they aren't attacking one PC 16 times, then attack two or three PCs at once simply by targetting them. Those you miss will be dropped before the damage roll. If there's 4 PCs and the hydras attack each one, that's 4 attacks on 1 roll.

I do this a lot both as a player and a DM describing a multi attack as a "sweep" with a weapon that goes for 2 people. Instead of rolling both attacks separately, I target both enemies and roll 1 attack.

Thread Information