DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Facilities

Facilities

A set of Maps for various Facilities PC's might encounter.

Cheers

Added a really high rez test version of the Borite Mine,

Added 5 new Maps
    Added 5 New Maps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by backwardoracle; June 26th, 2020 at 12:27.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Thank you, but could you provide version of the maps without grid and with some quality? As you zoom you can see big pixels... at least 600K images instead of less than 200K?

of course I can do Hi res versions which will of course take up resources, and gridless is easy enough.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Thanks for this good work!

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    of course I can do Hi res versions which will of course take up resources, and gridless is easy enough.
    Thank you. They look really nice but I could not use them when I did zoom into them.

Just a reminder that for FG Classic the recommended maximum image resolution is 2048x2048 pixels to keep memory use efficient (as FG Classic is 32-bit and has limited memory, even if your computer have many GB). It's also recommended that the file size is kept to under 1MB - but this is less important than the image resolution as file size only affects time to share to players, it doesn't effect FG memory use.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yep, but worth mentioning anyway, I prefer to keep them small, as I'd have several open at once, We shall see if its still suitable, I guess.

added 2nd pack, enjoy

Added Map pack C

Thread Information