STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I KNEW it had to be something simple like that. My only excuse is 'it was late and it'd been a long day'. I did as you said, dropped a plain "Sneak Attack" on self as a never expend and BOOM, perfection! Thank you again for all your work on this, it is brilliant! I'll be getting the rest of your extensions off there for sure now!!!

Should not reroll Death saves since Death Saves is NOT an Ability Check, with that I am not thinking of downloading it

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanicImp View Post
    Should not reroll Death saves since Death Saves is NOT an Ability Check, with that I am not thinking of downloading it
    Then you better tell Jeremy Crawford:

https://twitter.com/JeremyECrawford/...natural-one%2F

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Then you better tell Jeremy Crawford:

https://twitter.com/JeremyECrawford/...natural-one%2F
    Well if I read the Trait more closely then I wouldn't of said that and if you would of pointed out that I wasn't reading the skill completely than I would be saying "thank you" instead. But wouldn't really be saying that to you!

Does this extension work with FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyGlover View Post
    Does this extension work with FGU?
    It was working last I tested, but if that's not the case let me know on discord at https://discord.gg/FVgtecr
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Tested earlier, while fixing one of mine. It works fine in FGU

Hi Kent,

I was wondering if there was any chance you'd be able to to possibly look into getting this extension to work alongside Houndy's RFIA addon? At present when I activate Halfling Luck it prevents RFIA for activating at all. I'd love to add Halfling Luck to my arsenal (alongside Automatic Death Resistance, Flanking and Range, Pack Tactics and the truly wonderful Automatic Sneak Attack) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really easy fix!

Thanks for all you work!

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi Kent,

I was wondering if there was any chance you'd be able to to possibly look into getting this extension to work alongside Houndy's RFIA addon? At present when I activate Halfling Luck it prevents RFIA for activating at all. I'd love to add Halfling Luck to my arsenal (alongside Automatic Death Resistance, Flanking and Range, Pack Tactics and the truly wonderful Automatic Sneak Attack) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a really easy fix!

Thanks for all you work!

Cheers,

Simon
    It's on my list of things to get to when I've got a chance to work on updates again. Work has been very busy catching up from our partial shutdown from Covid.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

That's great news indeed! Thanks again for you work

(and whilst I've got your ear, I was wondering if you'd ever considered having the Undead Fortitude effect, from your Automatic Death Resistance, optionally throw the saving throw across to RFIA, just so I can choose to increase the tension with extra actual die rolls, if that makes sense? Cheers for your time)

Thread Information