STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    [QUOTE=Phixation;505529]Found a neat extension that tracked exp in 5e. Basically it lets you know when you level up as you are assigned experience. I modified it with the creators permission. Thanks Laendra! In the option menu, you can set the exp advancement speed. fast medium slow 3.5E or off. this will also auto populate the exp needed field. best of luck!

It works well, thank you.

I have modified the extension for my own personal use from 1-40 for Pathfinder and 3.5. Advancement XP.ext

Level Up the Portale Hole.jpg
    Last edited by dellanx; December 31st, 2020 at 13:47.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Not to discredit your work Phixation, but I think we already had this from Feb 2020
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-for-PFRPG

Good to have more options!

Yeah, but that one doesn't have 3.5 exp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
    Yeah, but that one doesn't have 3.5 exp as well.
    In case you didn't see it, but Phixation updated and added the 3.5e stuff

I didnt see it at the time when i asked the other creator if i could port this over... always good to have options and different choices. i got a few ideas rolling around still that i want to get done. working on a couple of major character sheet changes looks wise

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    I didnt see it at the time when i asked the other creator if i could port this over... always good to have options and different choices. i got a few ideas rolling around still that i want to get done. working on a couple of major character sheet changes looks wise
    Nice! Looking forward to seeing that

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    In case you didn't see it, but Phixation updated and added the 3.5e stuff
    Uhhh, yeah, I know. That's what I was saying, that the OTHER one that bmos linked to didn't have 3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRevocateur View Post
    Uhhh, yeah, I know. That's what I was saying, that the OTHER one that bmos linked to didn't have 3.5.
    Ah, I read it as that you said this about both

Uploaded to Forge.

Hello,

Since the last major update, they changed how players see the xp they receive, it used to show how much xp the entire party received, now just shows the player how much they got. Since then, the mod no longer works. It does not tell you when you have enough xp to level, nor does it modify how much xp is needed for the next level.

I was going to check and see what may have changed myself, but just have not had the time as of late, so just wanted to let you know.

-Elaith

Thread Information