STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    I am learning to build a story:
    4) On the same topic: Are the other Right side buttons (battles, parcels, tables, etc) linked to the same name links found in the Library’s of the contents of an adventure template? How are the buttons used?
    Thank you for your time.
    Lee
    I had a little time this weekend to return to building a campaign. Regarding #4, where do I find parcels? I need to build a few cargo crates and stuff them with items but how do I do that? I don't see parcels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    I had a little time this weekend to return to building a campaign. Regarding #4, where do I find parcels? I need to build a few cargo crates and stuff them with items but how do I do that? I don't see parcels.
    If you click the library tab on the bottom right, in the top section of the library window are a bunch of options, one of them is parcels. If you click the check box to the right of parcels it will be added to the normally displayed options.

You can use this same method with all of the options to turn on or off whatever you want to normally see.

This worked like a charm. Thanks

Found this youtube vid for 2e char creation in FG when looking for info. Did not see it mentioned in the thread -

Thread Information