Starfinder Playlist
Page 51 of 113 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last
    I found an incompatibility with another extension. I know there's never an expectation for these things to get along, but thought you might want to know.

When Aura Effects is used with 5e - Roll for Initiative Addon by Houndy, the aura effect is applied twice when 'Manual Save Rolls' is 'On' for PC or NPC.

Display text in the chat window:
    [SAVE] Wisdom [EFFECTS +5] [EFFECTS +5]

This does not happen when the manual rolls are off.

Thanks for your work on your extensions, they're quite useful.

Quote Originally Posted by M0kkan View Post
    When Aura Effects is used with 5e - Roll for Initiative Addon by Houndy, the aura effect is applied twice when 'Manual Save Rolls' is 'On' for PC or NPC.
    Are you also using this extension?

No. I do not own it.

No. I do not own it.
    The reason I ask is that I am not seeing that problem when I test with 5E RFIA v0.19 and Aura v1.4 so it makes me think you have other extensions running that are the root cause.

I just confirmed with 5e RFIA v0.19 and Aura v1.4 and all other ext's disabled. FGU with current update, 4.1.4.

AURA: 10 friend; Protection; SAVE: 5

If there's any other test I can run for you, let me know.

I just confirmed with 5e RFIA v0.19 and Aura v1.4 and all other ext's disabled. FGU with current update, 4.1.4.

AURA: 10 friend; Protection; SAVE: 5

If there's any other test I can run for you, let me know.
    Sounds like we are just doing something differently.
    Can you either record a video of it from start to finish or just type out step by step instructions to reproduce the issue?

I found an incompatibility with another extension. I know there's never an expectation for these things to get along, but thought you might want to know.

Display text in the chat window:
    [SAVE] Wisdom [EFFECTS +5] [EFFECTS +5]

This does not happen when the manual rolls are off.

Thanks for your work on your extensions, they're quite useful.
    I found this issue with the RFIA by itself. Some where around page 17 we started to report the issue. This might be that coming through auras?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-skill/page17

if you are accessible, would really like a bit of guidance. Are there obstacles at the IF declaration with the charisma effect?

Or (more likely), how am I coding this incorrectly?
    procreate for pc
    Last edited by Falkners; July 20th, 2021 at 07:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkners View Post
    if you are accessible, would really like a bit of guidance. Are there obstacles at the IF declaration with the charisma effect?

Or (more likely), how am I coding this incorrectly?
    procreate for pc
    If would help if you posted your effect :P

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I found this issue with the RFIA by itself. Some where around page 17 we started to report the issue. This might be that coming through auras?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-skill/page17
    Looks like you're right. I guess I haven't been using effects to drive this sort of thing until I tried the Aura ext. bmos, looks like you're off the hook Although, if you're not getting the effect duplication with manual roll set to 'on', you might have found a solution to RFIA's issue.

Thread Information