Starfinder Playlist
Page 48 of 112 First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Reading the thread looks like silentruin made a change in Polymorphism and it works.
    I've just tried this with only aura effects and polymorphism active (both freshly updated) and I'm still getting the same the same error when concentration on polymorph is broken. Capture.PNG

It does seem to only flag the error on the DM side, and both extensions work outside of the error.

I get the same error with both extensions. It does appear to be on the DM side only, and as far as I can tell, doesn’t stop the 2 extensions from working (so far).

Does this no longer work with Classic at all?

It pulls up an error regarding the command OnMove at the very start, and doesnt seem to actually apply the effect anyone in the aura at any time

Quote Originally Posted by GlassGEO View Post
    Does this no longer work with Classic at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    works with Unity?
    It's Unity-only:

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    For the 4.1 release of FGU we have a 1.0 version of Aura Effects which when used together should resolve any unlocked token movement issues people were running into. You can find it on Github or NexusMods
    If you want to use Classic, you can download the version in the first post. It has some bugs though.
    Last edited by bmos; June 27th, 2021 at 21:35.

bmos, do you still not have the Polymorphism ext?

I would be happy to gift that to you as well, if not.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    bmos, do you still not have the Polymorphism ext?

I would be happy to gift that to you as well, if not.
    Correct. I don't have much on DMsGuild because I don't play 5E.
    I'll PM you my email, thanks. Hopefully with the extension to reference I can either make this compatible or suggest a fix to SilentRuin.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's Unity-only:

If you want to use Classic, you can download the version in the first post. It has some bugs though.
    Is the.original 0.4 the only version that's Classic compatible? Or were there other updates before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    Hi bmos, have any versions of your modified auras extension been compatible with Classic?
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassGEO View Post
    Is the.original 0.4 the only version that's Classic compatible?
    Correct. I switched the range calculation to the Unity-only getDistanceBetween function in v0.5.

I think this custom version of 0.9 might work in Classic. I took the original range check code and copied it into the later 0.9 version.
    If it doesn't work, DM me with the details and I can see if I can get something working for you.
    However, this generally is unsupported and will have some bugs from v0.4 that I fixed in the versions after v0.9.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2021 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by randomnumber46 View Post
    I've just tried this with only aura effects and polymorphism active (both freshly updated) and I'm still getting the same the same error when concentration on polymorph is broken. Capture.PNG

It does seem to only flag the error on the DM side, and both extensions work outside of the error.
    Can you give me specific steps to prompt that error? I now have this extension (thanks to arcanjl) so I can hopefully fix compatibility.
    I know it is related to concentration but since I don't use the ext or 5e in general it would help a lot if i had a step by step process to reproduce the problem.

Thread Information