DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 112 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    Hi bmos, have any versions of your modified auras extension been compatible with Classic? Or is your version entirely for Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    Hi bmos, have any versions of your modified auras extension been compatible with Classic? Or is your version entirely for Unity?
    Mine all use the Token.getDistanceBetween function which I believe is Unity only.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Mine all use the Token.getDistanceBetween function which I believe is Unity only.
    Ahh, darn, okay thanks for the info! We haven't changed over yet because frankly the constant updates to Unity and how I always read how addons are breaking all the time seems like such a massive headache to me. But when it's finally stable and we make the switch I'll come back looking for your version. ;D

I'd recommend Unity, its been pretty stable for me. Plus most of the extension problems seem to have been due to inconsistency between each other which authors have responded to fairly promptly.

I need some help with an aura that is to be placed on a faction NPC that will apply an effect on all Friendly PCs as well as all Hostile NPCs when in range, but not fire on the originating faction NPC. I have the basic structure of the aura to be AURA: 20 AuraType; Name of Aura; IF: Faction (FactionType); SAVEO: WIS DC ## (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 1d4 thunder (C) and have replaced every combination of Aura Type of friend, foe, or all with every combination of Faction Type of friend, foe, faction, and neutral. I cannot get the FROMAURA to cause the save and damage to roll on the Friendly PCs and Hostile NPCs without also causing the originating Faction NPC to also make the role. This would be an aura similar to Spirit Guardians, but effect everyone except the caster.
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; May 25th, 2021 at 20:40.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    I need some help with an aura that is to be placed on a faction NPC that will apply an effect on all Friendly PCs as well as all Hostile NPCs when in range, but not fire on the originating faction NPC. I have the basic structure of the aura to be AURA: 20 AuraType; Name of Aura; IF: Faction (FactionType); SAVEO: WIS DC ## (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 1d4 thunder (C) and have replaced every combination of Aura Type of friend, foe, or all with every combination of Faction Type of friend, foe, faction, and neutral. I cannot get the FROMAURA to cause the save and damage to roll on the Friendly PCs and Hostile NPCs without also causing the originating Faction NPC to also make the role. This would be an aura similar to Spirit Guardians, but effect everyone except the caster.
    If you use the version I have been updating with SoxMax, you can use FACTION(notself).
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    For the 4.1 release of FGU we have a 1.0 version of Aura Effects which when used together should resolve any unlocked token movement issues people were running into. You can find it on Github or NexusMods

Excellent, that worked perfectly. Great job
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

in a clean campaign with just the updated 1.1 Aura ext should I have the menu option to limit how much info is sent to the chat bar?
    Last edited by mordkhaan; May 30th, 2021 at 05:37.

Yea, that should still be there. There's been some discussion about just removing notifications for auras in general since they tend to be spammy.

cant seem to find it?
    in my regular campaign or a clean one?
    and yeah, SUPER spammy

Thread Information