5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 112 First 123451353103 ... Last
    Having a problem getting this to work on a connected players view. On my DMs view this works great but on the player side when the Paladin with the aura effect moves into range of another player it does nothing. What am I missing?

If tokens are locked you need to be on the test update, otherwise it won’t work properly.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

This is amazing! Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    If tokens are locked you need to be on the test update, otherwise it won’t work properly.
    Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand this statement. I know what the test update is however what do you mean by "if tokens are locked"? So if they are not "locked" I don't need the test update? And if so, how are they unlocked? Just a right click on the tokens?

Yes to all of the above. If the GM has to approve movement of tokens it won’t work correctly with the current live build. If tokens are just dragged it should be fine. If that’s not your case let me know. Screenshots are helpful if things aren’t working.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Yes to all of the above. If the GM has to approve movement of tokens it won’t work correctly with the current live build. If tokens are just dragged it should be fine. If that’s not your case let me know. Screenshots are helpful if things aren’t working.
    I do not have to approve movement of player tokens. Players are able to move their own tokens with mouse or keyboard on their own. I do not see a way to "unlock" tokens in the GM side or player side. I can only set to Mask Sensitive Visibility or Set Always Invisible. What would you like a screenshot of? I don't think Unity has token locking.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    I do not have to approve movement of player tokens. Players are able to move their own tokens with mouse or keyboard on their own. I do not see a way to "unlock" tokens in the GM side or player side. I can only set to Mask Sensitive Visibility or Set Always Invisible. What would you like a screenshot of? I don't think Unity has token locking.
    This extension is built for Classic; there's no guarantee that it will work in Unity. So I think what your question is; is does this extension work in Unity?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Ah gotcha, I didn't realize you were in Unity. I haven't tested it with Unity at all yet and it may be incompatible right now with it....

Seems to work fine in FGU for me.

Ah gotcha, I didn't realize you were in Unity. I haven't tested it with Unity at all yet and it may be incompatible right now with it....
    Weird thing is it works in the DM view. Just not on the players. Please make this work in Unity. Please.

Thread Information