DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 112 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    Has anyone tried to use this to automate the Wisdom check for the Turn Unholy Channel Divinity for the paladin?
    Turn the Unholy is an action not an aura, so I don't know that it would really apply.... Not sure what part of that you're trying to automate since as it is it's simply target, and roll the save, just as simple/automatic as rolling any attack/skill
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

I haven't tried that, I've set up a few paladin abilities with it, but had to stop because it wasn't playing well with the One Click Druid extension. Every time the druid was wildshaped and moved into or out of the aura it crashed the system.

Well, I have a paladin and I tried even automating the Aura of Protection and that functionality is not working right now in the FGU so I don't know what the deal is

This is not working for Unity yet - correct? Just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Definitely not, and OP hasn't been updated since May. Keep coming back to check, because this is basically the only major tool I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post

Uh if it's not, then idk what was happening with my game last night, cause I used it with a campaign I migrated to unity yesterday and it seemed to be working...

Maybe it was only applying the save to the paladin. They were having a rough night and kept going down, so we kept having to turn it off and on,etc. So don't take my word for it - I'm probably wrong!
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

It works if the DM moves the Paladin but not if the player moves it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Silly question. Should the example effect in thread #1 be applied to the cleric or applied manually to the foes.

I couldn’t get AUTO adding/removing based on distance.

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Uh if it's not, then idk what was happening with my game last night, cause I used it with a campaign I migrated to unity yesterday and it seemed to be working...

Maybe it was only applying the save to the paladin. They were having a rough night and kept going down, so we kept having to turn it off and on,etc. So don't take my word for it - I'm probably wrong!
    Can you post screen shots of the effect you applied and to whom and the combat tracker effects.

I’m struggling to have the effects AUTO adding to foes and removing from foes based on proximity. It is supposed to be automatic yes ?

I've got the aura extension enabled in FGU, and no matter what I do, I can't get it to function whatsoever when I (the GM) move the tokens. Has anyone run into this? Could other extensions somehow disable it?

My current extensions: Capture.PNG

Thread Information