5E Character Create Playlist
Page 70 of 112 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, i have Aura and BCE gold install, and i'm not able to set the following:

'' When the jovoc takes damage, each creature within 10 feet of the jovoc must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or take 4 (1d8) necrotic damage. Fiends and undead are immune to this effect.''

Aura Of Retribution; AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Retribution IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEONDMG: CON 13; SAVEDMG: 1d8 necrotic; (C)

any help will be welcome.

regards
    That one is going to be a bit tricky. Not sure if it is possible but maybe I can come up with something unless someone else comes up with it first.

what you think about this:

Aura Of Retribution; AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Retribution; IF: FACTION(foe); NIF: TYPE(undead, fiends); SAVEONDMG: CON 13; SAVEDMG: 1d8 necrotic;

what you think about this:

Aura Of Retribution; AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Retribution; IF: FACTION(foe); NIF: TYPE(undead, fiends); SAVEONDMG: CON 13; SAVEDMG: 1d8 necrotic;
    SAVEONDMG is only going to fire when someone in the aura takes damage. What you are looking for is an if an actor that has an aura takes damage, then anyone in the aura makes a save and also takes damage. The solution, if there is one, probably involves stuff that change state such as DMGDT, DMGAT, EXPIREADD, DUSE etc.

i have made the following code, do you think is optimal?

''Any creature other than an eyewing that starts its turn within 5 feet of the eyewing must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all eyewings for 1 hour.''

Stench; AURA: 5 all; Stench; TURNAS; SAVES: CON 13 (R); POISONED

thanks for your time

i have made the following code, do you think is optimal?

''Any creature other than an eyewing that starts its turn within 5 feet of the eyewing must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all eyewings for 1 hour.''

Stench; AURA: 5 all; Stench; TURNAS; SAVES: CON 13 (R); POISONED

thanks for your time
    Whatever works!
    I'd go more for this:
    Stench; AURA: 5 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: CON 13 (D); SAVEADD: POISONED;

Perfect! work like a charm!

any chance to look the more complicated one?

Perfect! work like a charm!

any chance to look the more complicated one?
    Try this:
    Code:
    Aura of Retribution; DMGAT:all; DUSE; AURA: 10 foe; IF: FACTION(foe); EXPIREADD: Retribution

Retribution; SAVEA: CON 13; SAVEDMG: d8 necrotic; STURNRE

is working fine with GM, when i try with a client, i have the same error on the other tread

'' [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:946: attempt to index local 'rTarget' (a nil value)''

maybee a confilct with another extension?

I am still receiving an error similar to this with the v1.10 hotfix version.

[ERROR] Unable to resolve CT effect application on node. (0)
    [ERROR] Unable to resolve CT effect application on node. (FROMAURA;SAVE: 4)

Is this expected?

is working fine with GM, when i try with a client, i have the same error on the other tread

'' [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:946: attempt to index local 'rTarget' (a nil value)''

maybee a confilct with another extension?
    the extension causing that is right in your post.
    BCE = Better Combat Effects.

not to say that it's entirely that extension's fault, but sounds like there might be an incompatibility there.

Thread Information