DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 112 First ... 891011122060110 ... Last
    Whether I put "spooked" or "Spooked", it does not work. Only when I use "FROMAURA:spooked" does it trigger the ADVATK. Also, the : does not appear to mess things up, at least so far...

It's a combination of factors that create this ADVATK, so it makes sense (to me) that it would require multiple Effects.

When the Barbarian is Raging, those foes closest to him are "Spooked".
    When the foes are Spooked, they are easier to hit by the Barbarian's allies.

I will keep you updated, should anything surprising show up, but at this point, it's working great!

Would this extension work in 3.5 or PFRPG?

I haven't tested it with any ruleset other than 5E, you'd have to change the extension.xml to test it with a different ruleset, but I've got no idea if it would or not.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

As others have mentioned, in Unity this extension works great if the GM (Server) moves the tokens. If the Player (Client) moves the token nothing happens. Its as if the players distance from each other is not being calculated. If a player moves within an Aura space the GM has to move the token a little to activate the distance and get the Aura on the Tokens/Combat Tracker.

Hope this is a fixable problem for Unity.

A PC has an effect where if the character is the closest to the target they get a +1 to attack. Is this something that can be calculated with this Aura extension?

Is there an easy way to create these aura effects as a DM and just drag them onto the character in the combat tracker? Mainly thinking for NPCs where I don't have to manually add the aura to each.

Yes. Create an effect under the effects button. It will be one of the small buttons in the upper right. Then you can drag and drop it onto a NPC when needed. I did this with spirit guardians.

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.56.16 PM.png

Something I also do is have a DM-controlled PC where I "bank" useful effects, auras, damage sources, etc in their actions tab so I always have them on-hand. Examples include the standard condition effects, a bunch of different auras, falling damage, exhaustion level effects, basic damage dice of various element types for traps or random mishaps, etc. It's also handy for storing various effects so you don't have to remember the specific syntax/codings of some effects which require certain abbreviations/capitalizations.

That's a good idea as well.

Hi Kent. Is this extn to be released soon as v1.0 Does the latest work with all the other automation extns in dmguild and nomads tools and robtwo

Thread Information