FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 39 of 112 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's working for me as GM in PFRPG. Checking 4E now.

EDIT: how weird!
    in 4e with AURA: 1 foe; etc it gives aura on diagonals and to the left or right, but directly above or below the effect is removed. something does seem to be weird about the distance calculation there.
    To be clear, this is with the Height extension loaded correct? When I remove that extension Aura Effects works correctly. Oh and this is with todays Aura Effects version 0.10.1
    Last edited by kevininrussia; May 12th, 2021 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    To be clear, this is with the Height extension loaded correct? When I remove that extension Aura Effects works correctly. Oh and this is with todays Aura Effects version 0.10.1
    yes. see the new edit on the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    yes. see the new edit on the post you quoted.
    Cool. Thanks!

Cool. Thanks!
    I was wrong, I was on the test channel so the extensions were not the same versions

Here is something I found when testing with a Surface laptop as client.

Clean 4E campaign. No other extensions.

Token lock ON
    AURA: 1 friend; Shining Armor; IF: FACTION(notself); AC: 1 shield

When token is moved by GM accepting the move (token lock), the effect is applied correctly on the GM Host, but when the Client catches up with its movement (the movement must be slower than the GM Host), it removes the effect when the token on client settles to its end postion.
    If the client token movement speed is the same speed as the GM host the effect is applied correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    AURA: 30 friend; Twilight sanctuary; TEMPO: 1d6+4

If the first extension is loaded.
    It will make the roll on the start of the turn. I don't think that there is a possible coding, to do it at die end...

The [LVL] doesn't work with 1d6+ ....
    I disabled the extension ongoing save and then TEMPO worked, but with a bug, when I put this code "AURA: 30 friend; Sanctuary of Twilight; TIME: 1d6 + 4"

and move the token, it multiplies the effect on the combat tracker. But if I take the "+4" there it works normally.
    how to fix?
    Attached Images Attached Images

When token is moved by GM accepting the move (token lock), the effect is applied correctly on the GM Host, but when the Client catches up with its movement (the movement must be slower than the GM Host), it removes the effect when the token on client settles to its end postion.
    If the client token movement speed is the same speed as the GM host the effect is applied correctly.
    there is a fix for client/host movement being out of sync coming in Unity 4.1

For the 4.1 release of FGU we have a 1.0 version of Aura Effects which when used together should resolve any unlocked token movement issues people were running into. You can find it on Github or NexusMods

@Tatershal
    Can you try re-testing with the latest version of the extension? I'm having trouble reproducing your bug, but it sounds like a bug I remember from an older version of the extension that was fixed.

Wrong Thread.
    Last edited by LordOfPandemonium; May 14th, 2021 at 01:57. Reason: Wrong Thread

Thread Information