FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 112 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Regarding the range issue you're seeing, try re-downloading v0.5. I just pushed a hotfix that should address that.
    It fixed it! Thanks!

Regarding the range issue you're seeing, try re-downloading v0.5. I just pushed a hotfix that should address that.

I have not done much testing with IF: FACTION, so you'll have to wait for an answer there.
    Where is the extension posted? The one in the OP is still version 0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Where is the extension posted? The one in the OP is still version 0.4.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post592655
    I'm not the OP so I can't update the first post. I'd recommend reading the thread for updates and checking my github page periodically if you are interested in builds that I put together.
    Last edited by bmos; April 9th, 2021 at 18:46.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post592655
    I'm not the OP so I can't update the first post. I'd recommend reading the thread for updates and checking my github page periodically if you are interested in builds that I put together.
    If it's possible with Unity's token ownership rights, it would be great if Aura Effects would work with token lock off (apply effect when Players move token).

Thanks for the update! I can confirm that the "effect already exists" messages are gone (along with adding the effect multiple times), but I still get a bunch of "Unable to find effect to remove" in the DM's chat when a player with an aura moves towards the targets and the DM accepts it (moving from outside the range to several squares inside the range).

Aura Effects.png

The aura I'm using for that test is:

AURA: 20 foe; Storm Sphere; IF: FACTION(all); SAVEO: Strength DC 17 (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 2d6 bludgeoning (C)

I don't know anything about FGU's token system so fixing that stuff might take me a bit. I've noted it in my issue tracker and will post a new build when I have made enough progress.
    I'm also hoping to make it add resulting effects as soon as the effect is added (without requiring the token to be moved or the window to be closed and re-opened).

Aura Effect v0.6
    * adding an AURA effect will now add FROMAURA effects based on current token positions
    * fix FROMAURA effects not being removed when 'parent' AURA effects is removed
    * code cleanup and use of more local functions

for future builds from me, watch the thread in my signature
    Last edited by bmos; April 11th, 2021 at 22:04.

Does this also work with FGU? I did not read through the 20 some pages of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Force View Post
    Does this also work with FGU? I did not read through the 20 some pages of posts.
    FGU only (at least for my builds).
    I have updated my README to include this information
    Last edited by bmos; April 11th, 2021 at 22:17.

FGU only (at least for my builds).
    Thanks!

Thread Information