STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Sorry to bother you Kent, but the extention AUTOMATIC SAVE ADVANTAGE on the chat shows me: [SAVE] Wisdom [Fey Ancestry] ADV.
    It doesn't calculate the advantage and keeps the first die roll.

Screenshot (1).jpg
    Last edited by Lino; November 24th, 2020 at 18:14.

I'll look into it and see if there was a change that's no longer allowing this to work properly.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

To be more precise: it gives the same error with commads like ADVSAVTYPE and TYPEADV.
    Thanks.

Excuse me, I forgot to write I use your extentions with FGU.

I downloaded the last release yesterday in DMGuild, but the problem persists.

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    I downloaded the last release yesterday in DMGuild, but the problem persists.
    Updated last night, and should be solved now. Let me know if you're still having any issues.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Now it works properly. Thanks!

Hi Kent, It appears that the latest version of FGU v4.0.10 dated 2/4/2021 has broken your extensions. I had to disable every single of that I have of yours in order to run my game last night. Are you aware of this and are you working on fixes? Thanks
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Hi Kent, It appears that the latest version of FGU v4.0.10 dated 2/4/2021 has broken your extensions. I had to disable every single of that I have of yours in order to run my game last night. Are you aware of this and are you working on fixes? Thanks
    I know Kent updated a big chunk of his extensions today:
    AutomaticDeathResistance
    AutomaticFlankingAndRange
    AutomaticLingeringEffects
    AutomaticMirrorImage
    AutomaticReturnDamage
    AutomaticSneakAttack
    MissFlavorText
    OngoingSaves

If you haven't updated on DM Guild, you need to do so. According to Kent, the remainder of his Extensions shouldn't be affected by the update. I hope this helps!

I’ve updated all that needed as far as I know. Check for updates on DMsGuild.

Thread Information