DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I literally can't wait for this to work in Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum Miechel View Post
    Hi Kent

I have all of the extensions working with the exception of the automatic death resistance

The death ward works fine but the undead fortitude is not working. Do I simply add the zombie to the tracker and the map (or does it need an effect to work?). Currently the zombie is not making any saving throws when it reaches zero hit points and it is normal damage (ie not radiant) and it is not a critical hit.
    Hit me up on discord https://discord.gg/FVgtecr and I’ll help you get sorted out.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

I figured it out. It was conflicting with the "death indicators" extension.

If I have the death indicators extension enabled I need to turn it off when I am using Zombies.

Drop a link to that extension and I’ll try and take a look at making them compatible.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Kumajuhl, actually there is, what you are looking for is IFT:CUSTOM(Hexed); CRIT: 19
    Last edited by Zandel; June 12th, 2020 at 14:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    Kumajuhl, actually there is, what you are looking for is IFT:CUSTOM(Hexed); CRIT: 19
    THAT WORKS!? Oh I'm looking forward to checking this later, thank you!

This is the one: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ended-Version)

If it is an easy fix that would be awesome, if not it's okay. Overall your extensions have been a god send.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumajuhl View Post
    THAT WORKS!? Oh I'm looking forward to checking this later, thank you!
    No, that doesn't work. CRIT isn't a targetted effect so it can't be used with IF or IFT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

No, that doesn't work. CRIT isn't a targetted effect so it can't be used with IF or IFT.
    My Bad, seemed like it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    IFT will not work, but IF should normally always work when I am not mistaken (but a bit lazy now to test that )

Thread Information