DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I like that you are keeping these separate and small. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Thank you for the prompt response.

If you keep writing these awesome extensions, I might have to rethink my 'I won't play w/o the 5e Combat Enhancer" policy if the extensions don't play nice together.
    -- I used to be the same way. I'll say that so far everything Kent has produced seems to work with 5e Combat Enhancer, but really I would discontinue using 5e enhancer before I stopped using anything Kent wrote. Since it doesn't work with Critically Awesome Essentials & One Click Druid, I don't use 5e enhancer in one of my campaigns.

I'm also interested in the compatibility with FGU.

The extensions should all be compatible with FGU unless stated otherwise (none as of yet.) If anyone finds an issue with anything in FGU let me know and I'll update it as I can.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Where to get 5E Aura Effects? I don't see it on DMs Guild.

EDIT: Found it. Firefox script blocker was messing with the attachment on the Aura Effects thread.
    Last edited by Apocrypha; May 9th, 2020 at 19:10.

I have a question, what will happen if there are two Paladins with overlapping Auras? I know by RAW the highest applies, is that's how it is coded?

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    I have a question, what will happen if there are two Paladins with overlapping Auras? I know by RAW the highest applies, is that's how it is coded?
    As of the aura extension right now you'll end up getting both effects, and they'll stack. It's still not a complete release of the extension, but I wanted to make it available for folks as it is.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

OK thanks for that, unfortunately I have 2 Pallys in my party so I probably can't use it yet.

Hello,

I was wondering if your guaranteed crit extension would somehow work with something like hexblade's curse? It seems a bit of strech but I thought I'd ask. Right now I'm setting Hexblade's Curse for one of my players like a tutorial youtube video I found (creating one effect on the enemy called "Hexed" and one more for the player "IFT: CUSTOM(Hexed); DMG: [PRF]; [SELF]." Unfortunately you can't set IFT for crit conditionals it seems (Hexblades are supposed to be able to crit on 19 when creatures are cursed).

Hi Kent

I have all of the extensions working with the exception of the automatic death resistance

The death ward works fine but the undead fortitude is not working. Do I simply add the zombie to the tracker and the map (or does it need an effect to work?). Currently the zombie is not making any saving throws when it reaches zero hit points and it is normal damage (ie not radiant) and it is not a critical hit.
    Last edited by Callum Miechel; June 8th, 2020 at 10:24.

Thread Information