DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm pretty sure they haven't released pregens higher than 8 yet.

So, if I bring a 9th level character, that would bring us to APL 8.5, so possibly high subtier, which is of course quite a dangerous thing to do. If you guys are confident enough and want to to do it (especially the 8th level characters), I'm happy to join with a level 9. But don't worry too much about me. It would be a replay anyway, so I'll just step back if you prefer low subtier.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Id be happy to run either way - Ill just make sure I gear up if we run at the higher tier (gear recommendations for an 8th level ysoki operative outlaw appreciated)

I am also Ok with high subtier

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    gear recommendations for an 8th level ysoki operative outlaw appreciated
    Weapons: Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol, Advanced Semi-Auto Pistol, maybe put a Called fusion on them if you like (will be a bit more useful on the semi-auto, as physical damage needs to be magic to affect incorporeals).
    Armor: D-Suit III (unless that would only increase your AC by 1 or 2, then it's not worth the credits)
    Armor Upgrades: Jetpack (maybe Hydrojet to exchange in watery situations), Electrostatic Field, Thermal Capacitor, Sonic Dampener, Haste Circuit (of course, you won't be able to use all of them. Just pick those you think you'll need most).
    Augmentations: Dragon Gland, A Mk1 and a Mk2 personal upgrade, maybe Speed Suspension, Climbing Suckers, Dermal Plating (again, just pick those you really like for your character).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Thread Information