FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yea sticking as close as possible for first release to the Core Rulebook.

It's going to be a fun ride.

Then update to the High Guard version, so players with/without HG can blow ships up.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

MT2E starship combat

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Yea sticking as close as possible for first release to the Core Rulebook.

It's going to be a fun ride.

Then update to the High Guard version, so players with/without HG can blow ships up.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Here are some tables that I created in that other online platform to assist tracking starship operations and combat. This is only core rulebook stuff. I also created a "map" which is basically just a way to track relative position between the PC's ship and any other ships or missiles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gaaron_g View Post
    Here are some tables that I created in that other online platform to assist tracking starship operations and combat. This is only core rulebook stuff. I also created a "map" which is basically just a way to track relative position between the PC's ship and any other ships or missiles.
    That combat map looks cool... Wonder if I can do something like that in FGU...

Xargun

A nice collection of game aids, here my space combat tracker converted from the table top version, works nicely as a shared image
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

hey Gaaron looks like you have some tokens placed on that map?

Can you provide the map without the tokens on it?

For bonus brownie points can you provide the spaceship tokens themselves?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    A nice collection of game aids, here my space combat tracker converted from the table top version, works nicely as a shared image
    Awesome!

From the looks of the style of maps you folks are running, maybe my new beta extension for Theater of the Mind might help.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sal)-Extension

Some tweaking of the number of columns would expand the number available, currently only 2 on each side. This can be changed in the code ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua Line 6 "local NUMBER_LEVELS = 2;";.

I can't guarantee functionality, but it's still in testing and might be a great solution for what you are trying to do with space combat. Let me know in that thread or this one if you use it and find it useful or have tips. If it's popular, I might reach out to Mad to see if he wants to use it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    From the looks of the style of maps you folks are running, maybe my new beta extension for Theater of the Mind might help.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sal)-Extension

Some tweaking of the number of columns would expand the number available, currently only 2 on each side. This can be changed in the code ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua Line 6 "local NUMBER_LEVELS = 2;";.

I can't guarantee functionality, but it's still in testing and might be a great solution for what you are trying to do with space combat. Let me know in that thread or this one if you use it and find it useful or have tips. If it's popular, I might reach out to Mad to see if he wants to use it.
    Hey St57,

When you showed the TotM 'battlemap' a few months ago on Fantasy Grounds Friday with Dave it made me think of Spacecraft battle maps. It's almost perfect. I might have to steal it and update it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Reach out to me anytime and we can discuss it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Reach out to me anytime and we can discuss it.
    Yea, I will do when I get back on it, I've got the basics working, the issue though at the moment, if you target a ship, if you dbl-click the attack, it targets it, but if you drag the dice to the chat window it doesn't, I just can't find that part.

Cheers
    MBM

Thread Information