DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Players: AD&D 2E (Rise of the Runelords)

Hi all I'm going to be running a modified version of Rise of the Runelords set in the Forgotten Realms. I have run this AP twice and am very familiar with it. Obviously, there will be some heavy changes to accommodate the setting and rule set changes.

License: Ultimate
    Coms: Discord
    Start Date: May 8 2020
    Day: Fridays (Weekly)
    Time: 6pm PST/PDT
    Length: 4 hours
    Setting: Forgotten Realms
    Ruleset: AD&D 2E
    Players 4-6

Year: 1371 DR
    Character Starting Level: 1

Books: All Class Handbooks except the Priest Handbook, All Race Handbooks, Tome of Magic, Combat and Tactics (Mastery Rules and Fighting Styles only), Faiths and Avatars, Demi-Human Deities
    Classes Allowed: Most (Evil classes will have restrictions)
    Races Allowed: Most (Evil Races will have restrictions)
    Alignments: Any (Evil characters will need to have a reason to party with good characters without ruining the campaign)

I tend to favor heavy on the role play but I do not expect that of all my players.

Please contact me via PM or message here if you have questions or are interested. I would like to start Session 0 this Friday.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

We are full, thanks all
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)

Not a question about your campaign, but just a question in general... why no Priest book? Is it because you use Faiths and Avatars instead, or is there something broken or awful in the Priest book?

It was only because I'm using the F&A and Demihuman Deities books. Wanted to keep the realms feel.
    -Doug Dougalson

Thread Information