5E Character Create Playlist

Runequest (Roleplaying in Glorantha) Campaign

**** this campaign is full ****
    Last edited by Elihu; May 5th, 2020 at 07:13.

Quick Question from someone who is also interested in running RQ:G - what are you using for a ruleset for this? Does BRP cover all your needs?

Osarusan, I do not have the BRP ruleset, I searched the forums, and many people were saying that BRP has a lot of glitches when in comes to RQ. I don't know this for sure though. Trying to find a functioning ruleset or character sheet for RQ:G on Fantasy Grounds has been very disappointing, FWIW Roll20 has a completely functioning RQ:G character sheet, even with that I consider Roll20 so clunky, I'm unwilling to use it. What I ended up doing was using coreRPG free ruleset on FG, and created several mods with RQ:G rules and info on them, that players can drag and drop on the character sheet. Be warned though, the coreRPG although simple, is extremely limited, and unfortunately has forced us to basically jam all the pertinent character information into 2 tabs, the main tab and the abilities tab, so the characteristics, spells, skills, and all the many stats you find on the RQ char sheet are all placed in there, at the moment I am trying to find a way to organized it better, think of all those things I just explained to you being placed in there in alphabetical order. Definitely a work in progress, very much want to know what you came up with.

Interesting. Thanks for the update!

I had been planning on looking into BRP, but maybe I'll avoid it based on your warning.

Morecore might by the way to go. It's at least flexible enough to run just about anything, although I'm not a big fan of the character sheets.

Still, winging it with any ruleset in FG is preferable to me than using Roll20.

I’ve been looking at CoreRPG, and not sure how I’d do the hit location thing, but it must be possible, given they have a BRP ruleset ��.

If you’ve made any progress in your own character sheet design that you’re happy to link, I’d obviously be delighted to reap the benefits of your hard work ������

Thread Information