DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Have anyone made a module with the NPC gallery from the GMG?

I love the NPC gallery in the game master guide and I am thinking of creating the npc to quickly use them.
    But if anyone have already done the work in a way that could be shared then that would be amazing.

Can't. Copyright issues. There are some things I've started pulling from my paid-for PDFs for my personal use/campaigns, but the key term is "personal use." I won't be redistributing.

Ohh. that makes sense. I thought they were also part of the SRD like the bestiary. Guess I would have to input them manually if I want them.

Like all things Paizo, stat blocks are Open Game License but Art isn't. Sorry, I thought you were talking about the art/tokens.

The monster parser plugin makes grabbing stat blocks like that and putting them into Fantasy Ground lightning fast - maybe 5-10 minutes per stat block at most, depending on how much you need to manually edit.

Thanks for the link Transbot9.

Trenloe will the GMG when it arrives have the full statted out NPC's (with) the artwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Trenloe will the GMG when it arrives have the full statted out NPC's (with) the artwork?
    I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information