FG Spreadshirt Swag

Traveller ruleset in action (Spanish)

We have been using the MGT2E ruleset for our weekly campaign with great success. Very happy with it.
    We are in, with three episodes already and the last one was using v1.1.0 so we could test also the lastest and greatest patch to this date.
    Players are so much looking into new adventures with this ruleset. As background, two of our players never used Fantasy Grounds before and two also never played Traveller so it was a good test to see if they liked it. During the first session I did a 20min intro to FG and another 20min to the Traveller setting. We used the Starter Set Pregens as it was intended to be a oneshot of two sessions. Thank you MBM and others that helped me with the ruleset and setting.
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:37.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    We have been using the MGT2E ruleset for our weekly campaign with great success. Very happy with it.
    We are in, with three episodes already and the last one was using v1.1.0 so we could test also the lastest and greatest patch to this date.
    Players are so much looking into new adventures with this ruleset. As background, two of our players never used Fantasy Grounds before and two also never played Traveller so it was a good test to see if they liked it. During the first session I did a 20min intro to FG and another 20min to the Traveller setting. We used the Starter Set Pregens as it was intended to be a oneshot of two sessions. Thank you MBM and others that helped me with the ruleset and setting.

Reach Adventure 2: Theories of Everything
    https://youtu.be/7XIYLtqtY-I
    Hi Alfarobl,

Thanks to you for playing and being active here.

I'll pass this onto the Theme creator, he's in Spain and so will probably understand a lot better than myself!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

True! Dan Alfaro! I know him from G+ times and we both share same lastname. Lets hope I am able to play some sessions with him one day... I think he was playing Warhammer.

thanks for the vid, nice job on getting it out there
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

I didn't understand anything being said but was able to follow the actions and such. It was a great example of the ruleset in action. I also liked your use of FG pointers on the space maps. I'd not thought of how helpful that could be.

Oh and A+ on the startup video. I liked it.

Thread Information