FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Name/Nickname: Dan (JerryRig)
    License: Ultimate edition
    Time Zone: Central (UTC-6)
    Pathfinder Experience: Been playing it for years as both player and DM on Fantasy Grounds where i learned it existed. Been a AD&D player since red box. I have sworn to the gods I shall never play 5E again ...lol.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 10+ years
    Favorite Character and Story: A famous Bard who at first level earned his party 4k by selling a non magical stick (wand) that appeared magical to simple merchants tests to a traveling merchant that had been convinced it was a wand of Magic Missile.
    Roleplay/Combat Ratio: 50/50, I am not a fantastic roleplayer but I do enjoy putting my best foot forward to keep in the theme and try and talk our way out of binds the parties often find themselves in.
    Willingness to help me learn Fantasy Grounds: I'll walk the walk with you and toss out ideas or tricks to help us all make it smoother for everyone, especially our DM who's items to manage during the game demand a lot.
    Last edited by JerryRig; May 9th, 2020 at 17:19.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Name/Nickname: Caleb J.
    License: not the free one or the ultimate one.
    Time Zone: MST
    Pathfinder Experience: 10 years on and off again.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 5 years on and off again.
    Favorite Character and Story: Investigator types, not the class, but characters that like to over come obstacles and learn about the lore of the game/world
    Roleplay/Combat Ratio: Doesnt matter as long as I dont have to dress up and have an accent.
    Willingness to help me learn Fantasy Grounds: LoL have a primitive understanding of it myself.
    Btw I would rather kingmaker then S&S.

Name/Nickname: Atracious
    License: free
    Time Zone: MST
    Pathfinder Experience: 5 years, 2 years GM-ing
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just started
    Favorite Character and Story: I'll play anything, but, Goblin Flowing monk raised from a baby in Absalom by a human adventurer that couldn't kill a baby goblin after he wiped out a marauding tribe.
    Roleplay/Combat Ratio: I'm decent at RP (in my opinion at least) I can do some voices.
    Willingness to help me learn Fantasy Grounds: I pick things up pretty quick and would help figure stuff out.

Just so any other readers are aware, due to apparent IRL issues, it appears this and FenixHunter's Sunday game are cancelled. He did cancel our first week, and then we haven't heard from him since. This Saturday game should be playing right now...but it isn't.

Thread Information