DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Any Moldvay Basic D&D games out there?

Looking to play Moldvay Basic D&D . Is anyone running games?

Time zone: EST

Number of Players: I am LFG

Time of Day Available: Monday 4pm+ Wed 4mp + Saturdays All day

Fantasy Grounds License: I have ultimate-5e & 2E books

Term of game play: Looking for long term play

Voice/Visual:Yes yes

Game System Preferred: Moldvay Basic D&D/Expert, 1E,2E,5E (was not a great fan of 3.5 and 4e) > (through the years) and (Rolemaster and traveller have not played in 20 years)

Game System Experience: Playing since I was about 10 or so

Fantasy Grounds Experience: As a player No DM EXP in Fantasy grounds

Character Type Preferred: Fighters and Wizards

About Yourself: Older player been playing since I was 9 or 10 (I'm almost 50). BX D&D, Rolemaster, Traveller all versions of D&D (1e TO 5e) I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate. Have not DM'd in years. Looking for a regular group to play with for now. Community here seems great. Was playing at the local game store near me till the stay at home started.

I am in a 2E game on sundays noon to 3-4. My GF plays but I want to try my hand at some old school gaming and eventually run some on Fantasy Grounds. She tends to watch and if she likes the players and DM plays
    Last edited by ghrast; May 24th, 2020 at 13:12. Reason: Only one response. Reading through I realized I had not introduced myself

Older player been playing since I was 9 or 10 (i'm almost 50). BX D&D, Rolemaster, Traveller all versions of D&D (1e TO 5e) I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate. Have not DM'd in years. Looking for a regular group to play with for now. Community here seems great. Was playing at the local game store near me till the stay at home started.

Its been ages since I've played Basic, but I have been following the development of FynnTheAvatar's BECMI extension to Celestian's amazing 2e ruleset HERE
    While Moldvay wasnt my first rpg (classmate ran a Advanced D&D game) - it was my first time DM'ing and I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Its been ages since I've played Basic, but I have been following the development of FynnTheAvatar's BECMI extension to Celestian's amazing 2e ruleset HERE
    While Moldvay wasnt my first rpg (classmate ran a Advanced D&D game) - it was my first time DM'ing and I loved it!
    I looked at it but I wish there was a video walkthrough to view how it works in Fantasy Grounds

Thread Information