Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(LFP) Curse of Strahd

FG License: Ultimate, just need at the minimum the demo to play, as well as downloading zero tier one( a hosting service that's lets you all connect to me)
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Will be Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Thursday at 8 est
    If new game, planned start date: May 7th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions minimum, 1x a week until completion.
    Term: Until end of campaign/possible other campaigns after.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Probably not.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50. I'm pretty laid back so don't worry to much about being a hardcore roleplayer, just come and enjoy yourself.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2-3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: We may start at level 1 and do an "intro campaign" before the main campaign starts to get everyone to level 3. But we can discuss that together.
    Character restrictions: I have a few different books that include extra characters, so we can discuss what will be allowed.

Details of your scenario: An adventure for a party of four to six adventurers levels 1 - 10.

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came — all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

PS: This is my 4th time as a DM, so I'm still learning as I go, so I'm pretty laid back and just want us all to have a great time

If you don't mind a "newb" to 5e. I would be interested in this... have lots of TTRPG experience, and both FGC and FGU ...

All good with me! You add me on discord and we can chat more about it TheNobleWolf#8966

Sent PM

me and a friend would like to join if you have the room available

I'm looking to get my feet wet playing D&D with fantasy grounds. I've played a few sessions on roll20 and played a few times IRL as a teenager. If you don't mind dealing with a fast learning newb I'd love to play.

I am machinegunn1 friends and I am interested

I'm interested. One question, have you run Strahd before? In AL it has a reputation, along with Tomb of Annihilation, as a character killer of a module. It's up there with most loved and most feared of modules.

Thank you

Whoops that question wasn't for me I thought popped in my email so I thought it was the big guy

If anyone can remember 2nd Edition D&D then I say this... RAVENLOFT HURTS!!!. Only place that caused more deaths in 2nd edition than ravenloft was underdark and that was only because underdark was easier to get too... lol.

Thread Information