FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Carl looked into this yesterday. He was able to find a situation where the GM changing token visibility might not update target arrows on the player side; but was unable to find a more general issue with player vision/movement setting.

Can you recreate this scenario every time? If so, can you provide the steps for the GM and player?

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    We are still having problems with targeting arrows not being drawn when Party Movement and Vision option is Off.

The distance number is drawn but no line.

Are you still seeing this issue? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Are you still seeing this issue? Thanks.
    Yes: This is the GM Server screen
    It seems to happen after we have been in a game session for over 2-3 hours. Its working as expected in early game.

Last edited by kevininrussia; July 15th, 2020 at 20:25.

Blog Entries
    It seems to happen after we have been in a game session for over 2-3 hours. Its working as expected in early game.

Can you attach your campaign that is exhibiting the issue? I am still unable to reproduce.

Blog Entries
    I was able to identify and fix an issue that could cause issues after 2-3 hours of play. The fix should be available in the last release. Please report if you are still encountering this issue and I'll re-open the bug. Thanks.

I was able to identify and fix an issue that could cause issues after 2-3 hours of play. The fix should be available in the last release. Please report if you are still encountering this issue and I'll re-open the bug. Thanks.
    Todays session 8/12/2020

After about 3 hours of play we experienced the targeting arrow disappearing again. Targeting arrow on both server (GM) and client (Player) was not seen but the distance number is seen.

From game on 8/18/2020

Blog Entries
    @kevininrussia - As part of the pointer/targeting updates, player targeting has been refactored. Can you let us know if you have target arrows disappearing again? Thanks.

@kevininrussia - As part of the pointer/targeting updates, player targeting has been refactored. Can you let us know if you have target arrows disappearing again? Thanks.
    I will, and I LOVE the new pointers and targeting graphics!

I had a similar issue that I posted:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Targeting-Area

Thread Information