DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU text disappears over time

This issue takes time to reproduce. If I open a campaign and begin reading various source materials, scrolling down to read the full text, over time the text display will eventually be blank. This happens on newly opened windows, and on already open windows when scrolling. I have also seen this affect powers such as spells dropped on the Actions tab on a character sheet where the newly dropped power is taking up space on the sheet but the text is all blank. Again, this only happens after reading and scrolling through text for a while (more than 1/2 hour in my experience).

MOD: moved thread to FGU Playtest forum
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 1st, 2020 at 06:50.

I've added as FGU-1073 to investigate. We have some things we want to try in the next couple weeks that may help; but without an exact test case to recreate, it is challenging to truly identify issue/fix. Please let us know if you discover any more details.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjeff View Post
    This issue takes time to reproduce. If I open a campaign and begin reading various source materials, scrolling down to read the full text, over time the text display will eventually be blank. This happens on newly opened windows, and on already open windows when scrolling. I have also seen this affect powers such as spells dropped on the Actions tab on a character sheet where the newly dropped power is taking up space on the sheet but the text is all blank. Again, this only happens after reading and scrolling through text for a while (more than 1/2 hour in my experience).
    As John mentioned we are tracking an issue that may be related. When you scroll, do notice the text disappearing as half of the text block scrolls outside the viewable area? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    As John mentioned we are tracking an issue that may be related. When you scroll, do notice the text disappearing as half of the text block scrolls outside the viewable area? Thanks.
    That is very common, yes. But in addition, the window may also be completely blank. And as I said powers on the Actions tab may appear blank as well.

Thread Information