Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thanks, I had done a copy-paste on the name from above and found it.

I've seen that site before and even seen some of the dice in use from other players. They ARE nice.

rv

I've done both, with and without dice.

For games such as D&D, I firmly believe you have to play with dice to be objective. Other systems can get away with it much more easily.

One game that comes to mind that was written completely diceless is Nobilis. Very interesting game...though I think it only lasted one session.

Though if you're going to play without dice, IMO, you might as well just LARP (live action rpg).
    Question: How does an Assamite find herself between a 12ft murder machine and a high place?

Answer: When she's running away from a werewolf in Crinos and she has to jump onto a fire escape with the Phobia: High Places flaw

Though if you're going to play without dice, IMO, you might as well just LARP (live action rpg).
    Ya but think of the internet enabled interface you'd need!
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Bah! Not everything has to do with technology!

Though, would that be the next generation of MMO? MMOLARP?
    Question: How does an Assamite find herself between a 12ft murder machine and a high place?

Answer: When she's running away from a werewolf in Crinos and she has to jump onto a fire escape with the Phobia: High Places flaw

Think WoW with Wii-like controller for your weapon/magic invocations + motion sensing goggles. Its not too far away

Bah, still nothing like going and smacking people with foam/laytex weapons while wearing elf ears.

Umm, is the elf ears all you are wearing!?!?

:P

rv

Sure, call it a latex 'weapon' if that makes you feel powerful. Sure....
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

As long as it glows in the dark!

Well, I remember several hot Floridian nights where the elf ears were the only thing that stayed on....I'll stop there though.

Thread Information