Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Mattekure, I want to thank you for these font extentions. Less eyestrain and more gameplay cannot be bad.

Thank you muchly!
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Thanks a lot Mattekure

These are great, thank you. Are you looking at doing this for any other Google fonts?

I did the top 4. If you find another you like I can take a look at it
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Could a white version be made for use with FGC darker themes? Mostly the roboto one, its the most legible font Ive seen yet that isnt made for people with telescope eyes or giant ui scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernalgohd View Post
    Could a white version be made for use with FGC darker themes? Mostly the roboto one, its the most legible font Ive seen yet that isnt made for people with telescope eyes or giant ui scale.
    I'm pretty sure that the text colours are determined by the theme and not by the font in use - so you'd need to write an extension which overwrites the colour scheme in the theme.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the text colours are determined by the theme and not by the font in use - so you'd need to write an extension which overwrites the colour scheme in the theme.
    I got so wrapped up I forgot to mention, I opened up the extension and started editing the colors myself. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Either way, if you use a theme, it comes with its own fonts and colors, but if you have another font extension, it overwrites that. It might be different in the unity version. I don't have that so I don't know.

Edit:
    I'm using SirMottes magnificent darkness. Which according to their post, they say it would actually use the roboto font if I had the unity version. But it uses default in classic. It might be that because it just uses default, that I was having problems to begin with, and am able to change it the way I am.
    Last edited by Kernalgohd; January 9th, 2021 at 16:12. Reason: New information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernalgohd View Post
    I got so wrapped up I forgot to mention, I opened up the extension and started editing the colors myself. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Either way, if you use a theme, it comes with its own fonts and colors, but if you have another font extension, it overwrites that. It might be different in the unity version. I don't have that so I don't know.

Edit:
    I'm using SirMottes magnificent darkness. Which according to their post, they say it would actually use the roboto font if I had the unity version. But it uses default in classic. It might be that because it just uses default, that I was having problems to begin with, and am able to change it the way I am.
    Yeah, editing the colors yourself is fairly simple. Its just one field. If you have another font extension, it will depend on which is loaded first/last. If you take a look at the extension.xml, there is a field called "loadorder" that tells FG what order to load them in. The lower the number, the earlier. Whichever font definition you load LAST will be the one used. so if SirMottes extension has a load order of 50 and my extension has a load order of 100, mine will override his. If the load orders are reversed, then his would override my definitions. So that's another variable you can play with to get the fonts to look the way you want.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information