5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Token Visibilty

Token Visibilty

I wondered if this is a bug but whenever I press the up arrow in the title bar of a map image to set it as workspace background (which is really handy for finding buried windows) all the enemy tokens reset vsibility to invisible. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Also, its not currently possible to share the image while in this mode which is not ideal, as its by far my favourite setup as a DM.

BTW if I could just add my vote for dynamic lighting and light sources as implemented in Roll20. That would finally unequivocally set FGU ahead of the competition.
    Last edited by Noelus; April 30th, 2020 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    I wondered if this is a bug but whenever I press the up arrow in the title bar of a map image to set it as workspace background (which is really handy for finding buried windows) all the enemy tokens reset vsibility to invisible. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Also, its not currently possible to share the image while in this mode which is not ideal, as its by far my favourite setup as a DM.

BTW if I could just add my vote for dynamic lighting and light sources as implemented in Roll20. That would finally unequivocally set FGU ahead of the competition.
    Not sure about the Token item. Probably related to the other background map issues though.

Here is what I could find on the background images known issues.
    [FGU-974] - Unable to share map from image background panel
    [FGU-973] - On player client, when sending a map with masking to background panel, the map goes black and stays that way
    [FGU-978] - Masking not being saved (or not displayed) when swapping between window and background panel
    [FGU-1040] - Unable to move tokens on the partial image background panel

So possibly related to those issues.

Dynamic lighting and light sources is on the wish list, you can vote for it there to add your voice.

Thread Information