DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Unity Laaag !

Unity Laaag !

So FGU is looking good but I get a lot of lag when opening any NEW window, whether it be NPC's Image/Maps etc the Host pauses and gives me a spinning wheel for upto 30 secs.

This is not something I experienced in FGC and is a real pain right now although otherwise it looks to be operating normally.

(The Host PC is high-spec with lots of RAM etc and running off SSD's).

I have the same issue from time to time.
    Also high end gaming PC, and nearly no extra modules installed (besides some Rob stuff), no additional tokens.
    When opening maps, images or something like this, sometimes I get "not responding" for 10 to 20 secs.

Unity has not gone through memory optimization yet, thus if you own many modules it does take long to load.

Would you know if this is the 'official' line on this and is this something that everyone is currently experiencing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklyche View Post
    Would you know if this is the 'official' line on this and is this something that everyone is currently experiencing ?
    Yes, as far as I can tell this is legitimately the cause and it is very widespread. They have mentioned it several times on Fantasy Grounds College videos as well. We are still in beta, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmeth View Post
    Yes, as far as I can tell this is legitimately the cause and it is very widespread. They have mentioned it several times on Fantasy Grounds College videos as well. We are still in beta, after all.
    That's fine and a relief if it's not just me!

Thanks for the info.

Yep, same thing happens to me. I have multiple modules for pathfinder and loading takes 3.5 minutes and then almost all buttons have lag. I asked about this and they said optimization is at the top of their priority list after fixing connection and other major issues. I am hoping to see improvements in optimization over the next few weeks, but who knows, it may take months.

Thread Information