Hi friends, as the title suggests, I'm a fairly experienced role player that's looking for a group to play at least once a week. Would be open to twice a week but probably not much more than that once the whole Covid crisis subsides.

A little about myself. My name is Josh, I live in PA currently but have been all over the east coast for work. I played AD&D (second edition) pretty extensively and also have quite a bit of experience with 3.5 and Pathfinder. When 4th edition (DND The MMO) came out, I took a bit of a break. With the release of 5th Edition, I have played numerous campaigns but have not seen them through to fruition because of player dedication. I have DM'd pretty extensively but generally much prefer to be a player. I am willing and able to create a character from scratch with a healthy and deep backstory or play one as provided. I enjoy the role-playing and "getting into the mind of the character" based on their motivations and making decisions as they would which makes playing a character that someone else creates a lot of fun for me. I'm totally open to playing any class or race. I've played everything from a human bard to a tabaxi rogue to a dwarf paladin.

My biggest strength is my ability to adapt and overcome obstacles and puzzles while maintaining the integrity of who the character is. My biggest weakness is that I have a very big personality and generally tend to take on the "leader" role in most campaigns whether intentional or otherwise and have been told that I "hog the spotlight" by some newer players occasionally. My single biggest pet peeve while playing is when players are distracted and doing other things. I play DND to be immersed in the character and the world and prefer to play with other players that are like-minded and a DM that encourages that.

I'm pretty well versed in Fantasy Grounds and would prefer to play 5th edition but am open to other considerations as well. Please feel free to respond or reach out to me in DM if you have a campaign that you're looking for some dedicated members to take part in!!