DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Text Box wont obey the rules!!

For last few patches the text box doesnt want to stay in the bounds of the windows when scrolling.
    See Image Attached.
    Annotation 2020-04-27 183958.jpg
    No Extensions loaded
    Fully updated

Tried in 5e ruleset and the Pathfinder 2e ruleset (shown here) both exhibiting same behavior
    (also (while better) the font on /scaleui 85 or less is still harder to read, even at default)
    Last edited by Willot; April 30th, 2020 at 04:30.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I've also noticed this in Pathfinder 1e recently. Also, if you lock the window, it stays within bounds, but then as you are scrolling up or down, whole paragraphs will disappear after you've only scrolled a few lines up.

I did a post about this about a week ago, i did notice it in GURPS, but i tried it in CoreRPG, so i think it is a CoreRPG problem...

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Text Box wont obey the rules!!
    Did you try reminding it that you're the dungeon master and your ruling is final, but if it wants to talk between sessions you're happy to do so?

delete
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by pollux
    Did you try reminding it that you're the dungeon master and your ruling is final, but if it wants to talk between sessions you're happy to do so?
    No, but Im sure Judge Moon while sort it, "I AM THE LAW!!!"

Thread Information