5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Have the issues with FGU and Macs been fixed

Hey all:

I'm this close to investing in FGU over roll20 but I had a few quick questions:

I know late last year there was an issue with iOS Catilina working with FG. My current computer is a mac OS Catalina (10.15.3). The processor is a 4.2 GHz Quad-Core intel core i7.

I must abashedly admit I don't know ig this is 32 bit or 64 bit but my instinct tells me the latter.

Would FGU be able to work on my computer?

Thanks for any help

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by Knwiegel View Post
    Hey all:

I'm this close to investing in FGU over roll20 but I had a few quick questions:

I know late last year there was an issue with iOS Catilina working with FG. My current computer is a mac OS Catalina (10.15.3). The processor is a 4.2 GHz Quad-Core intel core i7.

I must abashedly admit I don't know ig this is 32 bit or 64 bit but my instinct tells me the latter.

Would FGU be able to work on my computer?

Thanks for any help

Kurt
    FG Classic does not work on Catalin. it is a 32 bit app. FGUnity is a 64 bit app and runs fine on Catalina. There is also a native mac client of FG Unity.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks very much. that removed the last hurdle for me.

Thread Information