FG Spreadshirt Swag

Newbie Question about which Paizo supplements needed to run game

I am new to this, as I am sure many are because of the current situation, so sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

While an experienced GM in person, I am attempting to run Rise of the Runelords for the first time online and picked Fantasy Ground Unity. (Familiar with Rise so thought it would be the best to start with.) I bought the ultimate license and have the ALL the PDFs for everything 1st edition on PAIZO.

Sorry here is the question: I bought The Main Rule set, the first bestiary, and the Rise Campaign for Fantasy Grounds. If I use Here Labs to make characters that use things from the Advance Race or Class books, etc., will I also need to purchase those?

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to PF forums

Not sure but someone here in this forums should be able to answer confidently.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No, you don't need to purchase anything else. If you do not mind manual input of a lot of the options, you do not need to purchase anything else. If you want to drag and drop options and do not want to enter items, then you can buy other the other items. There are modules on the forum here that do have a lot of the OGL data from most of Paizo's books already converted, but your mileage may vary on what is available.

For FG Classic, there is a utility that converted from a specific Herolab output (.hlfg) to XML which you could import, but the utility is does not come with FGU as FGU has also removed the ability to manage characters locally.
    Last edited by Blahness98; May 1st, 2020 at 01:03.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    No, you don't need to purchase anything else. If you do not mind manual input of a lot of the options, you do not need to purchase anything else. If you want to drag and drop options and do not want to enter items, then you can buy other the other items. There are modules on the forum here that do have a lot of the OGL data from most of Paizo's books already converted, but your mileage may vary on what is available.

For FG Classic, there is a utility that converted from a specific Herolab output (.hlfg) to XML which you could import, but the utility is does not come with FGU as FGU has also removed the ability to manage characters locally.
    Thank you for you help. I will see how much a pain it is before buying the Advance Race and Class Guide

Thread Information