FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I can usually have the server up before the game but depending on your timezones, that might be a bit early. Alternatively, I can usually have the server up UTC evenings.

If you only want to do a connection test, I'll have the server up at 7 PM UTC today (SF ruleset but shouldn't be a problem if you only want to test out the connection).

Unfortunately I really wouldn't trust Unity to be stable enough for a Society game at them moment.

coriolis
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    If you only want to do a connection test, I'll have the server up at 7 PM UTC today (SF ruleset but shouldn't be a problem if you only want to test out the connection).
    That would be great. What's your server address or alias? (You can send me a private message here if you don't want it to be public)

Unfortunately I really wouldn't trust Unity to be stable enough for a Society game at them moment.
    That's fair. It is still in beta, and while it's largely stable, there are still bugs that appear from time to time -- although the developers are quick to resolve them.

I have the server up (but will not be available).

FG alias: Game calendar - Technical details.

coriolis
    OK, I'm able to connect. There's a bit of a lag, but it's not too bad (1-10 sec, depending on what I'm doing). Hopefully it'll stay at that level once the whole group is connected at the same time. :-)

I've started creating my character, but I have to attend my regular game, so I'll finish tomorrow.

Alright.

For those of you with access to multiple characters: I would suggest attempting to stay in the lower subtier with several level 1s (even with level bump).

Edit: @coriolis: If FG is really laggy for you, I suggest having a physical die nearby.

Sorry something came up, I have to pull out.

Alright, thanks for the notice.

coriolis
    @coriolis: If FG is really laggy for you, I suggest having a physical die nearby.
    I always do!

Do you know when your server will be available, either today or tomorrow?

Good to know.

Today, I can have the server up relatively flexibly (I would only need to know it in advance so I can don't have a disk backup running).

Tomorrow I could have the PF2 server up before 1 PM UTC.

coriolis
    If you could have it up today in about 5 hours for 2-3 hours, that would be perfect.

Thread Information