Starfinder Playlist

SW Interface Zero - Error when accessing character sheet

When I open a character sheet to make a new character, or try to open any other tab on the character sheet, I get the error:

Ruleset Error: window: Control(streetcredpool) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (charsheet_header)

It doesn't happen when I open an NPC from the IZ GM guide or IZ Players Guide.

I can't find anything in the PC character sheet that has "Street Cred" written on it and as I'm not a coder or even that PC savy, I have no idea what to do to fix this. Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Feyjarl

@Feyjarl,

Can you let us know which version of FG you are running? (Version number in upper right of launch screen)
    Are you running a SavageWorlds (Adventure edition) or SWD (Deluxe edition) campaign?
    Also, which extensions have you selected for your campaign?

If you're not sure, please zip up your campaign folder, and post here. I can figure out most of the info from the campaign data.

Thanks,
    JPG

Hi JPG,

Thanks for the quick response.

Version:
    3.3.10 Ultimate.

Extensions:
    SWD v4.10
    Science Fiction Companion v1.4
    Interface Zero 2.0 v2.3
    Super Powers Companion v1.5
    Interface Zero: Deep Theme v1.1

It auto loaded CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.10

Thanks for the info. I've passed on to SW DLC developer to look at.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the info. I've passed on to SW DLC developer to look at.

Regards,
    JPG
    Perfect. Thanks for the help.

I investigated the situation further and seems like update to this product was released to live before its dependent ruleset update was released. The difference between product and ruleset version causes this issue. The fix exists in Fantasy Grounds Test Mode and will be in Live next Tuesday.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hello all! I purchased IZ 2.0 10-12-20 and I'm seeing the same error message as Feyjarl --

Ruleset Error: window: Control(streetcredpool) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (charsheet_header)

However, it goes away as long as I DO NOT load any of the IZ Themes (Dark/ Green) or the IZ Setting. Was wondering if there's been a fix I missed. Running it with the following: SWADE Ruleset v5.2, FGC 3.3.11, and I would post a zip of the campaign folder with the IZ 2.0 info but newbie doesn't know the attachment skill yet. Thanks!

I'm afraid I cannot re-create the problem, I created a new campaign and loaded the modules, I did not get an error.

This was with the Setting only and with Deep/green themes loaded.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Is cool. I appreciate you checking in. I'll try a couple of other tricks. Thanks!

Thread Information