DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Maybe try deleting the entire module and running the updater then. It should download the latest one as a replacement.
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Delete <FG app data>\vault\PEGFGSWRRP.dat and then run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Delete <FG app data>\vault\PEGFGSWRRP.dat and then run an update.
    I have just deleted, and FG updated everything including the extension. but still getting the error on the char sheet. I guess there is something a little deeper. If I don't load the extension, the character sheet works just fine, but without the Rippers additions to it of course...

Ruleset Error: window: Control(favors) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (charsheet_header)
    It happens when the sheet loads, or every time you switch to a new tab on the sheet.
    Last edited by Martin153; May 1st, 2020 at 15:38.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Try to run updater again. Changes were done to the product and you need to have up-to-date SavageWorlds (or SWD) ruleset to use Rippers Resurrected product properly
    There is no error if running in the FG test channel. However the error is present when running on the live channel.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

To confirm, I deleted the SavageWorlds.pak. The updater installed it again but the error is still there...
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    To confirm, I deleted the SavageWorlds.pak. The updater installed it again but the error is still there...
    I have confirmed that the issue appears in the live channel, but not the test channel.

We'll have to wait until the next release is pushed to live.

Thank you Trenloe!
    Ultimate License Holder

I investigated the situation further and seems like update to this product was released to live before its dependent ruleset update was released. The difference between product and ruleset version causes this issue. The fix exists in Fantasy Grounds Test Mode and will be in Live next Tuesday.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information