DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Group

Hello, I've loved d&d for awhile but none of my friends or family wanna play, even when they stop laughing at me.

I'm looking for a group to join or form, to start adventuring, I know the basics of d&d 5e but am willing to branch out to other tabletop rpgs.

Was hoping to start or join a group that I could adventure with weekly either Sat or Sun in the evening EST.

I'm on Discord and have an account on the *ahem* other tabletop gaming website.

Haven't downloaded FG yet was hoping to find a group or have someone recommend either FGC or FGU.

Thank you for your time and consideration, now a joke to stand out and show off my sense of humor,

Uh, Uh, darn......no pressure, uh..... people are gonna want to game with you, uh, uh,.....F*#K, oh!

My dad came in the living room and stated "you know if you keep doing that you're gonna go blind", I told him
    he was talking to the dog.

Well I hope you still give me a shot!

I am looking for a game as well. I am willing to play or DM as needed. I will keep an eye on this post and hopefully we can get a group together soon. In doing my research FGU is the way to go. It's still in development but has better features than Roll20 in my opinion.

FG License: 1 FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
    Day(s) of the Week, Frequency, and Time: Would need to do Saturday evening/night due to work hours during the week.
    Term: Prefer to run my own creations
    Voice/Video: Have been using voice call on Facebook Messenger (Bad experiences with Discord)
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E w/some house rules

Me:
    Game Experience: Have been playing and DM'ing D&D since the late 70's.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds but I'm learning fast.
    Character Types Preferred: I'm open to any and all classes (they all die the same).
    About Me: I'm an easy going person but do have some pet peeves. I enjoy playing D&D and have seen the good as well as the bad over the years. Am new to Fantasy Grounds and don't have alot of the assets but am looking forward to learning as I go and would love to get as much of the material as I can as well as create most of my own stuff to play in Fantasy Grounds.

Oh and my mom walked into my bedroom and stated, "you know you'll go blind if you keep doing that, I said that's ok I will just stop when I need glasses!"

Thanking you in advance,

Matt M.

I'm definitely in need of a group - I was a player for a two years or so, and then took over DM'ing for another year. I have also DM'd for my students after school on occasion. Would really like to jump back into playing

FG License: FGC Standard
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
    Day(s) of the Week, Frequency, and Time: Saturday or Sunday after 7pm
    Voice/Video: Have used Discord in the past, happy with anything
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Me:
    Game Experience: Have completed Lost Mines as player and DM... DM'd Storm Kings Thunder (half of it)... FG and in person.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Lots
    Character Types Preferred: I'm a fan of Bards, but happy to play whatever
    About Me: Teacher by trade, easy going... Enjoy long walks in circles, staring out the window, and other quarantine related activities ;D

Looks like you're all looking for a game in the same time slot as I'm looking for new players. You've all stated a preference for 5E, but since Sins Galore at least has expressed a willingness to try other games I thought I'd extend an offer. We could use players for this game:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Worlds-(SWADE)

If any of you is interested, just let me know. If not, best of luck with your search and happy gaming!

Looks like we might have a good start to a group forming. If i'm going to DM a game I would like to have minimum of 4 players + myself, prefer about 6 players. Lets see where we get to. Everyone please keep each other informed as to progress.

Thanking you in advance,

Matt M.

Sounds good Matt, if anyone has a Discord server or some other chat so we can coordinate better send us a dm

Thread Information